Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beattheodds7051
    replied
    Well just got the bad news email- failed interview. Not sure how as I felt it went extremely well but anyway good luck to the rest of you fellas. Guess I'll be on the sidelines for another year.

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I have nothing and interviewed on the 10th only some people got TOL so who knows just playing the waiting game I guess.

• Winter_Patriot
    replied
    Anyone who interviewed on 3/11 or 3/12 hear anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• tlaughlin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys!

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I got an email just like that asking for me veteran docs, dd214, sf15 etc. after that I have heard nothing.
    Last edited by Bbreezie; 03-28-2021, 05:00 AM.

• Tayllerr
    replied
    Did my interview in Dallas at the beginning of March. HR reached out earlier this week for dd214 and other stuff. Anyone hear anything else? Also does anyone know how it works when they offer you and what location you go to. I have put down I'd gown anywhere in the country. Will they offer you a few locations and let you pick? I haven't been able to get a clear answer.

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Roughly one hour.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I was in the building slightly more than an hour.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Depends on If they are running behind or not - my interview was in the morning and on schedule. I probably got to my pickup a little over an hour after my interview start time.

• tlaughlin
    replied
    For anyone that has completed the interview recently, how long were you on site? Trying to make travel plans. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Lwoods633
    commented on 's reply
    Same. It came in this evening.

• Mav222
    replied
    Just got the interview sign up for salt lake

Leave a comment:

• ATG1729
    commented on 's reply
    TXSP - You are correct. Location options are one of the last things sent out before final offers are sent out.

Bbreezie- Yeah, what do I know. Districts like ours that had 100 people attend will get the 15-20 that will maybe make it through the process all back to us and districts that didn't host are just s*** out of luck. Be careful assuming that because other agencies do it one way, that USMS does the same. This info was direct from the hiring team with HQ. I'd say it's pretty accurate.

• Lwoods633
    commented on 's reply
    My info session was in mobile alabama in early December. Tested in Jan and was referred on 22 Feb. I have not heard anything since.. hoping the east coast interviews will come out soon.

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    got the same email!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2416 users online. 133 members and 2283 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X