Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats, man. When/where did you interview?

Does your agency already have an SF-50 pre-generated or do you need to contact HR to have one made?

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Have there been any offers from the Philly interviews? It sounded like they were all related to the Dallas interviews.

I think no news is good news at this point. The ineligible notices seem to go out first. Then it seems to be offers to people who are mainly (?) current fed LEOs.

I'm assuming that anyone who hasn't heard back is still in the running. Since applying in December, I actually tried to update my resume to show I'm now a current fed LEO, but HR wouldn't accept the updated resume.

• Dug_Diggler
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear, keep your head up brother. Any advice you can share from your experience for those who havnt gone yet? Anything you wish you could’ve changed?

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    I havent gotten any word from my interview. So im hoping that is a good sign. Did you get an email?

• OutofRoll
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by OutofRoll; 05-02-2021, 05:09 PM.

• beattheodds7051
    commented on 's reply
    thanks fellas i'll give em hell on the next application

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Keep trying. There are a lot of expected retirements the next few years. If you don’t already, get some local LE experience or look at BoP temporarily.

• Northernheat
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    That’s awesome, congrats!

• Bbreezie
    replied
    I got my TOL. It's is for. GL-5 which is being fixed to a GL-7 as I'm a current fed LEO at the GS12 level they confused my paperwork as no experience and only veterans preference. Is what the email back said. So if your a fed employee make sure they get your sf-50 and offer you the right pay grade.

Leave a comment:

• Army101
    replied
    Anyone else who interviewed in philly hear anything?

Leave a comment:

• Northernheat
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry man. Everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is not apparent yet. Good luck to you as you push on.

• Trooper33
    replied
    Have any of y’all who was referred on Feb. 22 not receive an interview date yet?

Leave a comment:

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    im sorry to hear that man!

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear that. Good luck and press on.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4619 users online. 282 members and 4337 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X