Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lwoods633
    replied
    I got my TOL in May of last year. Medical in July. Silent until today when I got a email asking about my Vaccination status. I emailed HR about a month ago and they said that there were 1600 folks in the pipeline. I had passed background (never got a call from anyone but had a recent TS). My medical was still not clear.

Leave a comment:

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    I recently received an update and was told the same thing.

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    Exact same position. I got my TOL in June did my medical in July and never received an eQip or any word on background. However, I did just receive an update my background cleared (I just went through the process for DOD as an OTS applicant). Medical is still pending.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Does getting tazed affect your certification to carry the ECW? With AMO you could only carry one if you actually got tazed as part of the certification. I have only ever seen one AMO agent actually carrying a tazer but with USMS I could see it being way more useful.

• bghny1995
    commented on 's reply
    Not going to lie, that makes me feel so much better

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    There are people who did medical in April 2021 who are in your same position.
    Last edited by Winter_Patriot; 02-06-2022, 10:34 AM.

• bghny1995
    replied
    Has anyone done their medical but not received the eQIP or anything else for the background?
    I received my TOL back in October and did my medical in December.
    I emailed the exam email mid-January to see if I missed something but haven't heard back.

Leave a comment:

• D.Brown
    commented on 's reply
    November 2021 interview. Nothing yet. Also nothing from some of the guys who interviewed in October. Seems like the only movement are for those from 2019 at the moment.

• IzZy D2017
    replied
    Anyone hearing any updates? I can care less about being sprayed or tased again. Just get me in an academy. Lol

Leave a comment:

• TXSP
    replied
    I sure don’t look forward to being sprayed again. That sucks.

Leave a comment:

• kvasir
    commented on 's reply
    Sprayed, yes. Tased, is optional. However, almost everyone just sucks it up and does it for the sake of either comradery or peer pressure.

• Tayllerr
    replied
    Hey does anyone know if you get tased and sprayed at the academy? I already did it a few years ago at my pd academy and am not looking forward to doing it again.

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    hooligan551 yeah I emailed exam and asked to see if my medical was updated or cleared. The response I got was still an active applicant and we have 1700 plus in pre employment processing as of right now. Please be patient as we are still having effects in hiring form COVID you will be contacted if we need anything further. I know it's weird but this is what was said. Then again The whole process is a wild ride.

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    That 1700 number sounds off me. If the academies stay at 6 a year, then it will take like 5 ¹/² years to clear out the current hiring pool. Then again, this hiring process has been jacked up from the start. So maybe that makes more sense.

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    That was is the email from exam when I asked about my medical being cleared.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3841 users online. 211 members and 3630 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X