Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter_Patriot
    replied
    Received that email too. I wonder how they define "major" city. Is that just any city that's large enough to have an FOH clinic?

Leave a comment:

• Northernheat
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, just got medical email also.

• Checkmate
    replied
    Just received an e-mail to schedule my medical appointment and provide VA disability info.

It seems like they really like to send out TOLS and other pertinent e-mails on Fridays for whatever reason.

Also that's less than 30 days from TOL to schedule the medical. It does seem like things are moving a lot faster lately than they have in past years.
    Last edited by Checkmate; 04-16-2021, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Did you already have an OPM background / clearance at the time?

• Lrs2247
    commented on 's reply
    I interviewed July 2020, got my TOL a week later

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Lrs2247, did you apply under excepted service and approximately when did you apply?

• Lrs2247
    commented on 's reply
    I got contacted roughly seven months later about my background... the 45 day timeline is not always true.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. When I returned the BI documents, I got an automated message saying it could take 45 days for there to be a response.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I also read the letter to say they will run medical and BI concurrently and that I should be contacted within 45 days for both items. Should find out within a couple weeks...

• Northernheat
    commented on 's reply
    Would be nice if they run BI and medical at same time, possibly speed up these stages of the process...

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    After looking over the TOL it sounds like they now run the background and medical concurrently. Of course backgrounds are always delayed due to backlog

• Dug_Diggler
    replied
    Anyone who will be in SLC on the night of the 20th, send me message if you want to meet up.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Depends how you read the letter. You start off the BI process by sending in those forms within 7 days of the TOL. I don't think that means you'll actually have an open BI or submit the SF86 anytime soon.

The letter says we'll be contacted to schedule the medical within 45 days of the TOL. I suspect that in reality, we actually start and finish our medical process before there's any substantive BI movement.

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    We were told background then medical. In my TOL it stated the background is next and the documents needed to be sent to begin the background process.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    What made you think that?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4417 users online. 256 members and 4161 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X