Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I called the number and left two voicemails nothing in return so I guess waiting to hear back from the medical team.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, not a ton of fed facilities in Nevada. I was with guys in Salt Lake for a MEPS military medical, and they had to drive in from Nevada.

• BK4448
    commented on 's reply
    Crap, no locations in Nevada. Looks like i'll be going to Cali or Utah for mine if I make it to that stage lol.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    If you are trying to figure out where you might do the medical, here's a list of FOH clinics by state:
    https://foh.psc.gov/about/health-centers

I was allowed to schedule at the closest FOH facility to me.

• Donjuan85657
    commented on 's reply
    FOH - Federal Occupational Health

• Mav222
    commented on 's reply
    What's foh?

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    At least in my situation, I was told to schedule with the nearest FOH facility. It's about two hours away.

• Northernheat
    commented on 's reply
    I just did also

• Winter_Patriot
    replied
    Received an email about how to schedule my medical.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel27
    replied
    Yes chose a location was called by district then they made their final decision on who they wanted I guess based on the vacancies that existed in that district. Just because you get an eligible for academy date email doesn’t necessarily you will be selected I guess but you just remain in the process until another academy eligible date email..my eligibility expired so reapplied under Schedule B as advised but not sure why I had to interview again but was told that interview result expired. HR doesn’t give feedback on interview results. It’s pass or fail.

Leave a comment:

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    So you chose a location and got a final offer, then it took too long and you weren’t hired?

• Diesel27
    replied
    Yes, meaning you are eligible for an academy date. You get an email from HR with locations and choose your location preference. Then your name along with others who have chosen that location are sent to selecting officials at that district office and they make final offers of employment.

Leave a comment:

• Mav222
    replied
    U can be cleared for hire and not be hired?

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    That is tough. I assumed that being cleared for hire meant getting an academy date every time.

I doubt HR will give you much feedback but it doesn't hurt to try.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Wish I could help you but I have no reference for your question. You could try sending some emails, but I don’t know if they would be forthcoming on why you didn’t move on. Good luck

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4136 users online. 244 members and 3892 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X