Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yak
    commented on 's reply
    Makes sense, thanks for the info. When I initially applied back in Oct of 2020 I only had my BA, now my MS and Graduate Certificate in legal studies and law and public policy are finished I was hoping it would make me a better candidate if I reapplied.

• Ser Oly
    commented on 's reply
    I attended a information session in October as well, up in New York. Didn't get an assessment, but I did get an email saying I was selected to continue the process and stand by, basically. I'm guessing just wait, but I have no idea. Was hoping to be further along by now since I'm getting up there to the age limit.

• Northernheat
    commented on 's reply
    Once I called I made my apt within 7 days

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, how soon did they have openings? QTC seems to be running 10-14 days out at least in my region (midwest).

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    There's only a benefit if a future info session is for a new vacancy announcement. HRD told me that a few months ago.

I guess the question is this -- when will there be a new vacancy announcement? Is it every new fiscal year?

• Yak
    replied
    So at what point would it be wise to attend another info session and reapply? Attended one in Oct, applied, passed assessment and was told to stand by essentially via email. Around Oct would it be wise to attend another and reapply or just wait until you're told you're no longer being considered?

Leave a comment:

• Northernheat
    commented on 's reply
    I was given a local FOH number when I responded to the medical email. Called and was able to get scheduled.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't heard anything from QTC yet. I am supposedly on a call-list for scheduling. I'm waiting to hear back. Sounds like the soonest they could get me in is early May.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    ATG1729, I don't suppose you know how many applicants have been cleared for hire...? With that many slots for FY22, it could be promising depending on how many of us are or will be waiting in the wings.

• Checkmate
    replied
    I've called QTC twice since the medical e-mails went out and their USMS coordinator has not reached out to schedule me yet. Are any of you having luck with getting scheduled?

Leave a comment:

• Mav222
    replied
    Anyone that is marshal, can you describe work/life balance? Can you work overtime before your a 1811 as an 0083?

​​​

Leave a comment:

• hawks22
    commented on 's reply
    Winter_Patriot, if you are having a hard time with Des Moines, reach out to Omaha, that’s where I completed mine. They answered their phone first try and scheduled me the next day

• Crash Cart
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the information ATG1729

• ATG1729
    commented on 's reply
    There are currently full classes in progress at FLETC with 2 more scheduled and possibly 1 other maybe being added depending on several variables. Those classes will all be filled by folks who have already been on-boarded in FY21 and are in districts awaiting academy seats. Word from TD is there are 8 full classes (48 pax ea) on the docket for FY22. Those will be filled with new hires who haven't yet been picked up. Things are still moving. Stay in shape and stay patient. I know it sucks, but it's 1000% worth it on the other side.

• Crash Cart
    replied
    Is there any info regarding the number of academies for the remainder of this fiscal year as well as for the next fiscal year (I believe starting in October)? Have classes resumed the normal size yet or will they be in the near future? I have been shocked at how fast the process has been moving since December. I'm curious to see what the rest of the year may bring.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4378 users online. 267 members and 4111 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X