Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hawks22
    commented on 's reply
    Mav222 every office is different on the work life balance but I would say it’s not bad at all. As an 082 you absolutely can work OT and again it all depends on what office you go to. You can send me a PM if you want any other info
    Last edited by hawks22; 04-27-2021, 01:53 PM.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I've been told by others further along in the process that USMS won't re-do the BI if you have a current one that meets USMS suitability.

I emailed [email protected] about three weeks ago (interviewed mid-March). I haven't heard anything back yet about a BI or eQIP. I have a Tier 5 / TS for the Army from mid-2020, and my current fed LE job appears to have accepted that BI and adjudication.
    Last edited by Winter_Patriot; 04-27-2021, 12:21 PM.

• Checkmate
    replied
    Does anyone know, if you have a current BI that meets the USMS suitability requirements, will OSP contact
    you at all to fill out an e-qip or do anything else BI-related?

Leave a comment:

• Army101
    replied
    Checkmate i interviewed at the end of march. I have. I have no background investigation done by the feds, except for the military. Bbreezie i did, i emailed them my medical dates

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    That's good man. When you scheduled your medical did HR reply back after you sent them your appointment dates.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    What is your background like,
    ie do you have a current clearance? When did you interview?

• Army101
    replied
    Just received an email to start my eqip and do my finger prints.

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I'll prob take the suggestion Winter_Patriot made and start searching for new info sessions.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Same here bro.

• Ser Oly
    replied
    NYC1175That's the one. I received the courtesy email back in January.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Very helpful info, thanks. I didn't realize there might be that many people going to FLETC in FY22. Those of us who are in the medical and BI process now, I wonder how many people are ahead of us. The way I see it though, the longer between now and FLETC, the more time I have to be in shape.

• ATG1729
    commented on 's reply
    8 full classes is 384 candidates, so if they're able to hold all of those class reservations with FLETC and there aren't any new COVID curveballs, I would say there will be a lot of happy folks on here in the next 4-16 months.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    At this point you guys might be better off going to a different info session, if some districts are sitting on applicant information long. I don't know of any other district from October other than EDNY that hasn't invited anyone to apply yet.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Ser Oly October 2020 info session at EDNY? If so, welcome to the club haha. I don't think anyone from our info session has been invited to apply.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately, HR will not accept an updated resume for the existing vacancy announcement. If you have new qualifications since applying, it could be to your benefit to go to another info session when there's a new vacancy announcement. I'm now a fed LEO but I wasn't back in October/December, and I wish there was some way I could update my application to show the new job.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4499 users online. 283 members and 4216 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X