Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bghny1995
    replied
    Has anyone had any experience with, or heard anything about an applicant trying to go to a region other than where they attended the info session?

I know nothing is guaranteed until the final offer if you're lucky enough to get that far but depending on how long the process takes and how life ends up working sometimes, I figured it's worth asking.

I know the website says the following:

Deputy U.S. Marshals positions may be placed within any of the 94 districts throughout the continental United States. Applicant candidates will be assigned in the hiring regions under which they apply and to those city locations based on the need of the U.S. Marshals Service. All candidates are required to remain at their initial duty station for a minimum of three years. A mobility agreement and memorandum of understanding must be signed prior to employment.
    Last edited by bghny1995; 05-03-2021, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mav222
    replied
    is T5 req or does a t3 work?

Leave a comment:

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha thank you.

• illini372
    commented on 's reply
    USMS used my military T5 for backgrounds.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I called QTC. They sent my medical appointment info to the wrong email (totally different last name). It's good I called again, because I wouldn't have known they scheduled something for me next week.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    My understanding is that other agencies can use the background but that they're not required to. My current agency used my Army T5 background.

• Army101
    replied
    Not sure if anyone knows the answer, if my background gets adjudicated by the marshals could that background be used for another job? Particularly the foreign service

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    anyone else still waiting for QTC to schedule a medical? I called them about a week ago and was told they’d reach out to me with a specific date. I’m going to keep calling them

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah same with a couple of my buddies who are already in the with the marshals that came from CBP didn't get contacted just medical then FIT test their background transferred over.

• NorthLions308
    replied
    A buddy of mine was a TFO, to which they already have a clearance in place. She advised they used her BI from when she was a TFO. USMS will not tell you if u passed, they will jus move you on. But from experience, make sure you reach out to find out if your medical or anything else has been cleared.

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    replied
    Originally posted by Bbreezie View Post
    Any one a FED LEO who didn't get an equip invite yet? Is it cause we already tier 5 clearance.
    I’ve been confused on this too. Some I’ve talked to are fed LEO’s and have been contactes for e-qip.

I myself have a tier 5 ssbi through CBP and have not been contacted.

I even reached out to the contact in my TOL inquiring, but have not heard back.

My medical is scheduled for early June.

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    replied
    Any one a FED LEO who didn't get an equip invite yet? Is it cause we already tier 5 clearance.

Leave a comment:

• TXSP
    replied
    When is the drug test? During medical?

Leave a comment:

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. My info session was six months ago today. Medical will be done next week. Did fingerprints and submitted eQIP last week. Very happy with the progress, hope it doesn’t slow down. But I guess we wouldn’t be in an academy before October anyway, so maybe these last steps will wrap up before October and we will be ready to go as soon as there is a slot open.

• Army101
    replied
    Submitted my fingerprints and e-qip, doing medical next week! Not to bad

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3488 users online. 235 members and 3253 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X