Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone here from Florida? Or does anyone know information on a recruiter in Florida? I've been emailing the recruiter, and no answer. Also, I tried giving them a call as well.

Comment

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      You've been emailing the recruiter in Florida or the general USMS recruitment email?

• m.otero16
      m.otero16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I've tried both and the general USMS email stated to contact my local recruiter. I emailed them twice and have not heard anything.

Florida is done. They had thier info sessions 3 weeks ago in gainesville.

Comment

Completed my application and the online assessment. I feel far more confident this go around on the online assessment. Best of luck to everyone. Hopefully we hear something in the coming weeks.

Comment

• Kkjackson0421
        Kkjackson0421 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just completed my assessment as well. Do you remember how long it took after you finished last go around till you heard something back? Having to watch that dang clock as you're reading sucked haha.

Was there a recent announcement?

Comment

• Checkmate
        Checkmate commented
        Editing a comment
        Bruh...........

• Forester87
        Forester87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry. I mean non-Schedule B.

• NYC1175
        NYC1175 commented
        Editing a comment
        Forester87, they are only doing Sched B. hiring. The people talking about applying are doing so via the link they were emailed after attending an info session.

Did anyone complete the application without having to do an assessment?

Comment

• Army101
        Army101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you take the assessment within the past year?

Kkjackson0421 the last time i did the assessment it was 11 days after the closing. So with the holidays upon us, i would have to guess mid january. Second week of January, based on the last time i took it. Good luck

Comment

• Kkjackson0421
        Kkjackson0421 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info. This will give me a chance to not check my email every hour lmao. Good luck to you as well.

Anyone from ATL hear anything? I know emails just went out to apply, but are they doing more than one for people who just completed their info session?

Comment

It will probably be a month or two before us in the SE region hear anything.

Comment

Just curious for you all who have been to these info sessions. If you attend a session in a certain district, is that the district that you are expected to be assigned to upon completing the academy? For instance if you attended a session in the Eastern District of Arkansas, does that mean you will be assigned there or is it "needs of the service" where you can be sent anywhere?
          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

• NYC1175
            NYC1175 commented
            Editing a comment
            We were told you'd be assigned to the region you applied out of. Whether or not you go to the specific district you did an info session at is dependent on needs to the Marshal's Service.

Application in. now it's a waiting game. Good luck to all

Comment

Applied two days ago and just finished the online assessments. I got the invite for assessments a few minutes after the application. It was my first time taking the assessments. The written part was harder than I thought.

Comment

• beattheodds7051
              beattheodds7051 commented
              Editing a comment
              first timer here also. I agree

Has anyone experienced getting a call from a recruiter a couple weeks after attending the info session telling you that you've been selected to move on throughout the process?

Comment

• Checkmate
              Checkmate commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope. Some of us received e-mail invitations to a special announcement, and then took the written assessment. I think that's where most of us are at now.

• ranger things
              ranger things commented
              Editing a comment
              Interesting. I went to a info session in early december, less than 2 weeks later one of the recruiters called me to let me know I was selected to move forward and to look out for an email. Haven't gotten it yet...

Anyone hear back after completing the invite Application that closed on 12/28 on USAJobs? I was hoping they'd reach out this week with some info but doesn't seem to be the case.

Applied/Info session in NYC
            Info session - 11/2020
            Invitation to apply/applied - 12/18/2020

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
              Winter_Patriot commented
              Editing a comment
              I was invited to do the assessment a few minutes after, haven't heard anything since. Honestly not expecting to with the COVID19 backlog.

• NGPAPP
              NGPAPP commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea same with the assessment for me. The fact that the announcement was only open for a week and you had to be invited made me think it would be a little faster then usual. They also told me at the information session they were trying to expedite the process

• beattheodds7051
              beattheodds7051 commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't gotten anything either. Pretty much said the same thing at the info session I attended... trying to expedite. hopefully we don't wait too long

Got invite to apply email today. South east hiring session.

Comment

• JamoStu
              JamoStu commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here, hopefully get the link soon.

• OficialDDD
              OficialDDD commented
              Editing a comment
              I received the same invite as well. SE info session from Dec 2020.

Any E/NY get an email?

Comment

• NYC1175
              NYC1175 commented
              Editing a comment
              October info session? Nothing yet

• bghny1995
              bghny1995 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing yet for me too

• Mav222
              Mav222 commented
              Editing a comment
              october? how did i leap frog you. I was in december

• NGPAPP
              NGPAPP commented
              Editing a comment
              Mav222 Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the way they are doing it...I had an info session in Southern NY distract in November, and got the email to apply in December

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3924 users online. 194 members and 3730 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X