Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I didn’t notice a difference between the forms, but didn’t study them that hard. I used all the ones FOH sent me since there were like three extras. Confirmed with the nurse before I left yesterday that she had everything she needed. Said it would go out today and HRD would receive them Monday.

Back to waiting.

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    I received the courtesy email this morning but I assume those are automated and probably just a coincidence I got it today.

• Dug_Diggler
    replied
    Potential judgment day for those in the SLC interview way. Anyone receive any news?

Nothing on my end yet.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    no problem. It’s a long enough process as it is, didn’t want any of us to get delayed over a paperwork mixup.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    ^ Awesome, thank you for all of the info!

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    HRD emailed me back -- they said to use the QTC packet, that the 12/18 version is outdated and was sent to us in error.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Most changes appear to be formatting. The only area that has substantive changes is #26 -- it's now broken down into upper extremities, back, and knee, with a couple other subcategories. I ended up filling out both versions of the form to be safe. If I'd known ahead of time that QTC was going to send me a different version and more forms, I'd just have done the QTC ones.

I would note that the QTC packet has some additional attachments like release of information, audiogram history, audiometer summary record, vision screening record. Those weren't attached to the USM-522 that HRD sent me last month.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    EDIT Is there any difference between the two forms, aside from the revision date?
    Last edited by Checkmate; 05-07-2021, 12:19 PM.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    edit disregard
    Last edited by Checkmate; 05-07-2021, 12:19 PM.

• Winter_Patriot
    replied
    Heads up for anyone doing a medical through QTC. The USM-522 form that HRD sent us (rev 12/18) is a different version than the one QTC currently uses. Not sure if that's a problem, but I filled out the QTC version (rev 09/20) to be safe. The QTC attachment also has a USM-522f and a couple other internal FOH documents.

Leave a comment:

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    Bbreezie thank you for the reply. I would love to go to the SWB so I hope it’s dependent on region that needs Marshals and not where you do the information session. However, I have heard the same thing you stated that the district hires who they want.

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    Chicks406
    The info session I went before I even went to the session I was emailed by the one of the deputies saying you must be willing to work San Diego to el centro as this is what you are being recruited to come to so it depends on the district I am assuming Manning and what they need cause I know the district makes the final decisions on who they pick and want.

• JamoStu
    commented on 's reply
    This probably means nothing but it seems all the emails we received were on Fridays. Maybe I’m wrong lol.

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    I have not heard anything and some of the information seems to be mixed. A lot of people believe you WILL go to the district you went to the information session in. However, it also seems that you can go anywhere. I listed a few districts (not the one I went to the information session in) but also checked I would go anywhere.

When they provided us information at the session I went to they made it sound like you could end up in the same district but it was not the norm. I know this doesn’t help much but I am also interested and saw no one has replied yet.

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing. I was thinking/hoping it would be this week. Seems fast though.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4824 users online. 307 members and 4517 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X