• Aesirr
    commented on 's reply
    Did you receive the ToL via email?

• LaBr93
    commented on 's reply
    I received my TOL yesterday evening

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I wore a thong to make it awkward for the dr.

Jk, I wore jeans and an untucked button down shirt. It’s just like a regular dr appointment…

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    How did y'all dress for the medical?

• Adrenaline54
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for confirming. I had assumed a suit was appropriate, but wanted to double check. Thanks

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    When I attended a session in 2018 in San Diego, several guys weren't wearing suits OR ties and the DUSMs gave them a really hard time. I don't know if they continued forward in the hiring process.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I guess the honor system, but I really don’t remember anything that a search engine would have helped me with.

• Adrenaline54
    commented on 's reply
    Is the exam proctored or based on the honor system?

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    There might have been one guy in mine who didn’t have a jacket on. I think everyone had a tie. All the ladies wore a nice dress, or skirt and blouse? or whatever they are called. They all looked nice and professional….

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Anywhere you have a computer and reliable internet.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Nearly everyone in the San Diego info session wore a suit and tie. A few wore a button up shirts and ties, without jackets.

One poor bastard wore a t-shirt and jeans. The DUSMS lambasted the guy and encouraged him to leave. It's always better to overdress. I'd treat it just like any government or corporate job interview.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I wore a suit and tie. Most others did. The least dressed person had a polo and some slacks if I remember correctly.

• Adrenaline54
    replied
    So I was wondering what the typical dress attire was at the info session? I am assuming a suit and tie, but wanted to confirm with everyone here.

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline54
    commented on 's reply
    Is the assessment done at home?

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I received the assessment invite almost immediately after submitting the application. It was a tougher assessment than I expected.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4385 users online. 263 members and 4122 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X