Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket88
    replied
    Those of you who have a TOL, are you given any information as to where you’ll be stationed when you complete the academy? If not, when do they tell you? Also, I’ve heard people say that you can submit preferences, but it’s not a certainty. I don’t care where I go, I’m just curious. I’ve also heard that you’ll likely be stationed in the district where you went to your information session. Not sure what rumors to believe.

Can anyone who knows shed some light? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• IzZy D2017
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats. Thanks for the info. Fit test easy.

• Lwoods633
    commented on 's reply
    Dec 20 info in alabama, tested in Feb 21, interview in SLC, medical in July, silence til the covid email Feb 22. Fit test yesterday.

• IzZy D2017
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats. What was your timeline? Out of what area?

• Lwoods633
    replied
    The local office just reached out and my fit test is scheduled for later this week.

Leave a comment:

• IzZy D2017
    replied
    Question for the veterans regarding medical. How long did it take to hear from medical, or clear? Were additional documents requested? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Donjuan85657
    commented on 's reply
    Hit or miss. Bunch of us did vax emails back in October of 2021. Some are in Jan and Feb classes now and some are still waiting to hear.

• ELleo215
    commented on 's reply
    Got the vax email too and haven’t heard anything about fit. I emailed them and asked if my medical was cleared and it was.

• Lwoods633
    replied
    Anyone else in here who got the covid email this month not received anything about the fit yet? I know a bunch of you all who got it also got a stand by for fit email and some have already tested. I haven't heard a thing since the covid email. Just seeing if I am alone or not.

Leave a comment:

• IzZy D2017
    replied
    Originally posted by WilliamB275 View Post
    IzZy D2017 hopefully it's the same case for me, how did you find out the process started back, did medical reach out or HR?.
    They did. The following day I got an email from Medical requesting some documents. Hopefully this information helps others.

Leave a comment:

• WilliamB275
    replied
    IzZy D2017 hopefully it's the same case for me, how did you find out the process started back, did medical reach out or HR?.

Leave a comment:

• IzZy D2017
    commented on 's reply
    William as soon as HR contacted medical, my process began moving FWD again. I did my medical about a year ago also.

• WilliamB275
    commented on 's reply
    HR just cc'd medical for me as well, I took my medical exam going on a year ago and it hasn't been cleared.

• IzZy D2017
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!! Long overdue.

I reached out to HR. They CCd medical. Medical never contacted me since June requiring some VA docs. I sent those today. Hopefully we I get that email also.

My recommendation to everyone is to stay in continued contact wnd follow up. I sent HR an email in Nov and was told I was pending Medical. This time they CCd medical.

• Bbreezie
    replied
    I got an email today to stand by I will be contacted for a fit test.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3963 users online. 216 members and 3747 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X