Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    I built my own federal resume and did not include a cover page. I also built one off USAJOBS but didn’t like the format as much.

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the reply. Yea after the information they said I should get the link, however, went straight to the interview. Then I assumed after getting my TOL I figured I was done, lol. Not going to complain though because it has been moving pretty quick.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, your steps are a little out of order. But the medical and BI should be next.

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    I believe a common timeline is 10 years? So if those jobs fall within that timeline you may want to add them. This may also be for the background. I might be conflating the two, assuming you are talking about the resume and not SF86.

• Chicks406
    replied
    Curious about the process for anyone who recently started. Mine is below:

applied 2020 recent graduate June 2, 2020
    took assessment June 3, 2020, did not get picked up with 85.
    went to information session March 2021
    interviewed April 2021
    TOL June 1, 2021
    link to apply June 10, 2021
    applied June 11, 2021
    needed to take assessment again, completed June 11 2021.

Seems slightly backwards but hopefully next step is medical and background?

Leave a comment:

• Rocket88
    replied
    Does anyone know if they want your entire employment history or just your professional history. I worked numerous jobs while in high school and on into college before my professional career started.

Leave a comment:

• IVAHN
    commented on 's reply
    Are any of you guys doing a cover letter with your resume?

• preacherman
    replied
    Anyone scheduled for an interview in Texas next month? Got the email today.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I went with a federal style one. About 2.5 pages. Tailor your resume to the questions in the screening questionnaire and the vacancy announcement. If you don't use the same or very similar language when describing your qualifications/experience, it may not count.

• Eli Manning
    replied
    Hello everyone ,

I have my interview a month from now. What can I expect in the interview and what’s the next step ?

Leave a comment:

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    U can never go wrong with a federal resume.

• RonDiesel
    replied
    Got the same email as most people about following assessment this upcoming weekend. In regards to the resume they want would you say the resume needs to be a federal styled resume or civilian? If that makes sense?

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Process may/may not be picking up a bit for those of us in the interview/pre-interview stage. I took the assessment April 30th, got the interview email May 28th and got the referral the same day (May 28th) after scheduling my interview.

• bghny1995
    commented on 's reply
    I received my invitation to interview at midnight almost exactly a month later and then the notice of referral that night.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    You never get your score as far as I know, but if you have a high enough score, you’ll be referred. My referral notice came about two weeks after the assessment. I had an interview offer about five or six weeks later.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4421 users online. 279 members and 4142 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X