Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    In my experience, FOH will let you choose a specific day and time. QTC made me give them a one week block and then they picked the exact day and time without asking me.

• ELleo215
    commented on 's reply
    Got it thanks. I got the email with the phone number today to call but they had closed up for the day. Do they assign you an appointment or will they work with me depending on my work schedule?

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    A few days to a few weeks. Average appears to be a week and a half. It was closer to three weeks for me due to no FOH clinics being available near me. I ended up going through a contractor. I almost missed the appointment because they emailed me an appointment date but sent it to the wrong email address. Definitely keep on top of them for the latest info.

• ELleo215
    commented on 's reply
    Does anyone know how far out the appointments are once you get the medical email?

• JamoStu
    replied
    Recieved my Medical Email today.

Info Session in ATL- Dec 2020
    Invite to Apply and assessments- Jan 2021
    Referred- Feb 2021
    Structured Interview in SLC- Apr 2021
    Tentative Offer Letter- May 2021
    Medical Exam Scheduled- June 2021
    Last edited by JamoStu; 06-15-2021, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    So for me, Info sesh in Atlanta December 9 '20, Invite and applied May 15th, referred June 14th. I have seen where some received interviews same day as referral, but as of now, nothing. My buddy works for Customs and had the same dates and steps as me, and was ineligible. When I get my offer, I'm gonna ask for 7 if they offer me 5. The only answer it no if you don't ask, right?

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    It seems there is no one standard being followed in terms of steps. I got the interview email and date confirmation, then the referral email AFTER that. I did my info session in October 2020 and didn't get the invite to apply until April (other people got it in a month or so). Once I applied and took the assessment though, I got the next steps almost exactly a month later.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    According to some people, being referred is the toughest part.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Good deal. Can check off that step and on to the next one.

• Dbc471
    replied
    Received my referral today for 5 and 7, but nothing after that so far.

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    They do not give out the assessment scores from the actual test only the self rating portion you can see that. Which is this questions you answer when filling out the application.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I included a cover letter with information not contained in my resume. It’s not required and I don’t know if anyone looked at it, but it never hurts to do extra.

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    On my assessment from the recent graduate announcement last year, it was at the end of the Notice of Results. It stated eligible for the following position GL-0082-7 based on your self-rating of your qualifications. (85)

It's kind of hidden at the end and doesn't say it's your score but it is. I have not received my results from the one I took yesterday so I don't know if they do it the same for schedule B.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I passed and was referred also, but never saw a number on anything from the assessment.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Where do you guys find assessment scores? I passed mine and was referred but I'm curious if there is a numerical score I can see.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2401 users online. 139 members and 2262 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X