Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    That's awesome. When did you get your tentative offer and start the background?

Did you have an existing federal background?

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    I emailed them and they told me my background was approved..i asked for clarification if that meant adjudication.. and they confirm my clearance was adjudicated the other day. So that’s good news

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    In my case they did… A bunch of ppl from HR and Medical was involved. HR and Medical are not always on the same page, two different offices from what i found out.

• Donjuan85657
    replied
    parkscout93 Contact the DUSM.EXAM email address to ask for your status and confirmation that medical is complete. That will be the quickest way to receive a response. No one ever answers the medical email address.

Leave a comment:

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    parkscout93, I never received the email stating I was clear for Fit Test but I had my background completed. My gut told me to make sure everything on my end was completed. I sent a email asking if my medical was clear and it wasnt. So they gave me 20 days or so to get the info in, if i didnt get in i would be out the process.

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    NorthLions308 How did you figure out your medical wasn't clear? I suspect I might be in the same situation. Last thing I did on this process was the second part of my medical, almost a year ago. I've had radio silence since.

• Montey
    commented on 's reply
    Reading the threads on here, some have gotten it as early as 11 days. Hoping us Philly folk get it soon rather then later.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah the lowest bidder gets the contract. QTC is a **** show

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    That's nuts, what a broken system. It's costing everyone a lot of time and money to sit on these applications, while most districts are severely understaffed now.

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    This is true, I found out my medical hadnt been clear and no one notified me about submitting additional information. Lets jus say my medical jus got cleared in Mar21’ and im a 2019 applicant. Food for thought…

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    QTC is a huge disaster. They said they'd get back to me with an appointment date/time. I didn't hear anything for a week. Couldn't get ahold of anyone. I finally reached a real person and they said they'd already set me up for an appointment, but they mailed it to the wrong email address. I almost missed my medical because of that.

• LEOblue
    commented on 's reply
    Came from QTC. Yeah it was definitely a mistake. They placed me under the DEA medical processing instead of the USMS. Got it fixed. Really have to read these emails in detail. Little mistakes like this can set applicants back.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like an error. I never received or submitted any DEA forms for my USMS medical. I only had the USM-522, not any form ending in 325.

Did that email come from HRD, FOH, or a contractor? There's definitely been a lot of miscommunication with wrong/outdated forms being sent to applicants, so I'm not surprised there's another goof up here.

• LEOblue
    replied
    Received medical appointment email. Says to print DEA forms and bring agency specific Form 325. Anyone know what those are? Or did they make a mistake. All I have are forms USM-522 and VA Reports.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I contacted HRD about my Army TS-SCI background transferring over. They said it's not automatic but that it will be considered. There are other federal LEOs I know whose OPM clearances transferred over directly without any issue.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2587 users online. 137 members and 2450 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X