Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I would email them ASAP and let them know the transcripts are on order and that you will have them in hand within 3-10 days or whatever it is. Just let them know you might be beyond their deadline.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Dbc471 I went to school locally near where I live, so hopefully the turnaround is quick. I just don't know what the situation is with their bursars office is now.

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    Road Trip?

• NYC1175
    replied
    So I just got an email to submit my official college transcripts in order to remain in the process. Only issue is that the site I used to order them directly from the school says I am ineligible to receive official PDF copies (I graduated college sometime ago), so I had to order hard copies (which can take 3-10 business days to deliver), then I have to scan them and email them over. They gave me until July 20th COB to email the official scanned copies.

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    After 13 years of domestics and stepping in dog**** a change will be nice.
    Last edited by Dbc471; 07-09-2021, 09:39 PM.

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    God I would be in heaven

• NorthLions308
    replied
    Yes if u go to a small office ur squad could do it all.

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    replied
    Jumping way ahead here, but is there any way that one could be appointed to fugitives as their first assignment?

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I also checked only the regions I preferred.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    No clear answer, depends who you ask. Some people say it’s a formality at this point in the process. If you’re worried and want every edge possible, check the nationwide box. I checked SW and he region I actually prefer.

• Dbc471
    replied
    Any suggestions on whether I should check the "Nationwide" box vs. regional selections? Does it help with selection by HRD?

Leave a comment:

• DeepseaPD
    commented on 's reply
    100%, I should have followed up sooner. We’ll see what happens.

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    See i jus talked about this… Dnt assume ur stuff is cleared because u made it to the next step. Medical and HR are two separate entities. Send as many email possible to get an answer.

[email protected]

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I emailed the medical folks once and it was about two weeks for a reply. I just asked if they had everything they needed. When they finally replied, all they said was right now they didn’t need anything but would reach out if something came up.

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    I reached out to the medical email about 2 months ago (may) for an update since I did my medical in Jan. They said they haven't even seen my medical packet yet and it might take up to 90 days for them to receive/ process it... And I emailed them on day 90 soo... Gotta touch base with them again after the Holiday.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2643 users online. 143 members and 2500 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X