300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    What type of weighted vests do they use at Glynco? I have a cheap one from Amazon now.

• Dbc471
    replied
    They just posted a new training video on Youtube. Here is the link. Get a weighted vest and do a lot of calisthenics.

Last edited by Dbc471; 07-24-2021, 08:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Federal HR departments are notorious for this. For example, if the vacancy says two years of graduate education qualifies you based on education, and you just list that you had an M.S. in something, you might not qualify.

Sometimes you have to explain and over-articulate the obvious, that a master's or law degree program is two to three years of education. I always list the dates. I've even started listing specific courses that are relevant because I don't trust HR to not throw my application in the garbage. I sometimes think they're processing high volumes and look for reasons (even inaccurate ones) to weed out candidates.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    DB9173 might be onto something there. I went into great detail documenting my experience to justify their GL7 requirements.

• DB9173
    commented on 's reply
    You might have the experience for a 7 but on your resume you might of lacked the articulation that shows you qualified for it.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    You can contact HRD. I have not heard of people having success in that situation though.

• IVAHN
    replied
    I got my referral for GL 5 earlier this week, but it stated that I was ineligible for GL 7. Under their own qualifications, I’m fairly certain I qualify for GL 7 because I have well over 1 year of specialized experience. Who should I contact to see if there was possibly a mistake made?

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Can't say for sure, but following what I see on this thread, people are generally getting TOLs about 1-2 months after the structured interview. We're coming up on a month this week, so next week is my optimistic guess.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    Ah I was hoping this week. How long does it normally take? Just curious.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I interviewed in Philly. Have not received a TOL yet. I'm gonna guess we get word some time next week.

• Gabulldogs88
    replied
    Afternoon,

Did anyone here go to the interview in Philly? If so, have you received a TOL or any other email?
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rocket88
    commented on 's reply
    Dbc471 Yes, I received the e-mail today saying I was referred for both GL 5 and 7.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I was referred May 28th, got the email to schedule the interview the same day. Each person's process is different, so don't take it as a bad thing if it takes a bit longer for you.

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    @Doc_HalIVAHN I got my referral on 6/14, but still haven't got an interview email. From others I have found on here, it appears that the interview has typically been set for around 2 months from the referral date. Many people on here say that the interview was 3 to 4 weeks from the interview notification email.

Rocket88 did you actually receive the referral email?

• Rocket88
    commented on 's reply
    Received mine today as well. Was wondering the same.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19121 users online. 45 members and 19076 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...