Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• futureFLEO
    commented on 's reply
    july just started a few days ago, august is filled and leaves in a few weeks (last one for FY21). No word on when the FY22 classes will be yet.

• ELleo215
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything about when academy classes will start? I just finished my medical exam and talked to my investigator on the same day.

Leave a comment:

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    I have not even been sent the eQIP to fill out. I understand it might take a while, I just did not want to mess something up on my end. The TOL stated "OSP-BIB will contact
    you within 45 days from the date they received the above-requested forms".

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Seems like it's on the long end. I've heard of one recent applicant who submitted the eQIP, talked to a BI, and apparently was cleared in a couple weeks.

I've heard nothing, haven't been asked to send in the eQIP even. I'm assuming they're accepting my current OPM clearance...but I don't know. I've asked HRD for an update and have just been told I'm not cleared yet.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I submitted my eQIP almost three months ago and haven’t heard a word. Seems like that’s unusual to wait so long after turning it in. Anyone agree or disagree?

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    Copy, thank you. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss something in the email.

• JamoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Chicks406 View Post
    In the TOL it states you will receive next steps for medical and background within 45 days. Medical came quick and am getting that done next week. I have not heard anything from BIP email for the eQIP process. I am coming up on 45 days from email. So far the process has been quick. Just curious if anyone else is in the same situation.
    My offer came May 21st and i just got my invite for Eqip on Monday the 12th. I believe that’s about 51 days.

Leave a comment:

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed

• Chicks406
    replied
    In the TOL it states you will receive next steps for medical and background within 45 days. Medical came quick and am getting that done next week. I have not heard anything from BIP email for the eQIP process. I am coming up on 45 days from email. So far the process has been quick. Just curious if anyone else is in the same situation.
    Last edited by Chicks406; 07-14-2021, 08:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Winter_Patriot the email came from HRD (USMS.Recruitment)

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds really random. I wonder if it's your background investigator or someone in HRD that needs them? I always thought that unofficial copies were enough. A BI usually prefers to get actual transcripts or diplomas directly from the school.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Winter_Patriot your guess is as good as mine. I uploaded unofficial copies to the USA Jobs announcement but the email came out of the blue yesterday.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Why do they need official copies? With the USAJobs app, I sent scans of certified transcripts (technically not certified once the envelope is opened) and that was fine.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    TXSP I did just that and they replied pretty quickly acknowledging the situation. Their HRD has been pretty on top of things thus far.

• Dbc471
    replied
    Found a good meme in relation to the USMS process

mfrrm.jpg

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3795 users online. 229 members and 3566 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X