Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamoStu
    commented on 's reply
    I only have an active DOD Secret not a TS (Tier 5) so that won’t do me any good lol.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    That post was intended to be a reply to JamoStu…

• TXSP
    replied
    I submitted eQIP mid April. Have yet to be contacted by an investigator or anyone else until a week ago. They emailed and asked me to verify two dates and an address. So, I assume that means mine has been sent over to DCSA, but that they just haven’t started my actual investigation yet. Maybe I’ll hear something soon.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I interviewed in Dallas and also got a TOL around that time. No one had contacted me about a BI. I assumed that meant my top secret was given reciprocity. When I asked HRD for an update this month though, I was told I hadn’t cleared background yet.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have a security clearance already?

I’ve had a TOL since March and completed medical in June and no one has hit me up for e-qip or BI. I do have an active clearance with CBP though so maybe that’s why.

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    You should hear something in the new few weeks or days. They will call u to set up an interview. I didnt mine virtually which was easier. Schedule your interview asap tht way they can start sooner. Im sure wit COVID protocols urs maybe virtual.

• JamoStu
    replied
    Anyone know how long after you submit your Eqip before an Investigator calls you and your references? They pulled my credit last week so that’s a good sign.

Also I guess i should ask how long after medical does it usually take to hear something back about being cleared or more information needed? Obviously everyone is different just curious to hear what peoples wait times were.

Contacted recruiter- October 2020
    ATL Info Session- December 2020
    Applied- Feb 2021
    Referred- March 2021
    Interviewed in SLC- April 2021
    TOL- June 2021
    Completed Medical- July 2021
    Eqip and BI forms submitted- July 2021

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    ^That failure anecdote is shocking. Why do so many people fail the DEA PT test? Is the DEA full of physical specimens?

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    Gabulldogs88 No haven't interviewed for USMS. Waiting on them to notify me. Just completed the packet for DEA. Gonna see where it leads me. Of the two, Marshals is my dream job. I am just not sure what they are doing or when/if it will ever happen. My buddy failed the DEA Interview, but the process moved pretty quick. DEA is a second on my list though. I love the dope game so it should be fun.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Apply to multiple agencies. It may be years before you find out if you get a final offer.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    You and me both. Have you interviewed? If so where?

• Dbc471
    replied
    Got my application packet for DEA today. Gonna fill it out and see what happens with each. This waiting in limbo mess is killing me.

Leave a comment:

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    That makes sense. The first time I took the PT test for the DEA I failed along with almost everyone else. Couple Rangers and SF guys failed.

• surfnturf90
    replied
    Originally posted by Gabulldogs88 View Post
    Has anyone here taken the FIT test? It doesn’t look that hard but I’ve heard they make it very difficult. Any insight?
    It’s pretty standard fare.

Pushups: go down till you touch an instructors fist, lock out elbows on the way up, rest in the up position if necessary. They’re strict about going all the way up and down.

Sit-ups: fingers have to remain interlocked somewhere on the head/neck, bottom part of shoulder blades have to touch on the way down, elbows have to hit the top of the knee on the way up, butt has to stay on the ground.

Sit&Reach: knees locked, feet flat against the box, continuous motion when moving the slider, best of two tries.

1.5mi run: run forrest run

Leave a comment:

• DB9173
    commented on 's reply
    The FIT test isn’t difficult but it’s very strict. When you get to the academy, it is more difficult. Just make sure you actually workout.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3465 users online. 234 members and 3231 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X