Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    PTT is a points system, with the minimum being 12 points. They give no indication on how they actually score the PTT, or what the minimum times/reps are for each exercise. In this order-Situps (10 min. break) 300 Meter Sprint (10 Minute Break) Pushups (10 Minute Break) 1.5 Mile run. They are very strict on form. The PTT and Exam are the same day. Interview is around week later I believe. A friend of mine failed their interview a while back. They let you take the PTT twice within a 60 day period, with the 60 days beginning at the date of the email.
    Last edited by Dbc471; 08-10-2021, 08:03 PM.

• Dbc471
    replied
    PTT is a points system, with the minimum being 12 points. They give no indication on how they actually score the PTT, or what the minimum times/reps are for each exercise. In this order-Situps (10 min. break) 300 Meter Spring (10 Minute Break) Pushups (10 Minute Break) 1.5 Miles. They are very strict on form. The PTT and Exam are the same day. Interview is around week later I believe. A friend of mine failed their interview a while back. They let you take the PTT twice within a 60 day period, with the 60 days beginning at the date of the email.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve heard six to nine months from a former 1811 there.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    What did they say about the PTT?

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Wow. Someone had told me the secret service also moves very quickly for hiring. Like 100 days total…

• Dbc471
    replied
    Just got my interview, PTT, and Exam dates for DEA. Been a week since applying and they are moving already.

Leave a comment:

• D.Brown
    replied
    Received Notice of referral for 5 and 7 a few minutes ago.

Drove from Virginia to attend info session in Ohio May 26, 2021.

invitation and submitted app/assessment July 9, 2021.
    referred August 10, 2021.

I know it’s going to be a long haul especially with FLETC closing down again. Currently in the Government and will make GS12 step 2 next year April.

Still want to say I’ll take the offer if I get one but financially will have to discuss long and hard with my family.

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    replied
    I strongly suspect that we are going to start seeing people give up and look elsewhere for employment, whether that is other agencies or private sector. I am currently in the process with ATF, USMS, and DEA. Whichever acts first. The DEA trains in Quantico, so I would say that they will be first. But now that they have started the Delta Variant talk, i'm afraid we are going back to the starting line. Going back to the original COVID protocols.

Leave a comment:

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.fletc.gov/federal-law-en...19-precautions

• RicardoCrashe
    replied
    FLETC closing again?

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Received it and responded.

• Rocket88
    replied
    Winter_Patriot Im trying to send you a PM. Unsure if it’s working.

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    replied
    Another meme in relation to the process. Anyone old like me and remember Oregon Trail?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    Checkmate I emailed the exam people and they got back to me saying my background was completed and medical was submitted but not reviewed. If you have an active DHS clearance it transfer overs.

• JamoStu
    commented on 's reply
    Oh ok i appreciate the info. I left Active duty earlier this month and hired on with BOP so I’m prepared for this to take a while lol.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2360 users online. 154 members and 2206 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X