Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yak
    replied
    I seen some people were asked to resubmit documents they had initially submitted, did any of you ever find out why? I was just asked for transcripts in order to remain in the process, which I submitted in the beginning with all the other documents.

Leave a comment:

• surfnturf90
    commented on 's reply
    they’ll do GS 7 Step 10 if your current fed salary matches or exceeds it. Won’t go higher than that.

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    I believe it is the responsibility of OPM and they are who will determine what your step would be in each grade. Im pretty sure agencies are required to get you as close as they can in whatever grade it is that you accept.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    army I have a secret clearance with DHS and they reciprocated my clearance.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe try asking in the DEA thread.

• D.Brown
    commented on 's reply
    DEA does that expedited process for the fit test, interview, and exam.

I applied back in 2018 and knocked all
    That stuff out in two days. Had to drop out because I was starting FLETC and didn’t want to turn down a offer I already had.

It’s First come first serve with the Fed Government. Blessing and a curse.

• D.Brown
    commented on 's reply
    Oh really? The Marshal at my info session said he did not think they will bring me in at a higher step to get me closer to my current GS pay.

If your information is correct, then I’ll take the position for sure if offered.

• Dbc471
    replied
    Deleted.........
    Last edited by Dbc471; 09-18-2021, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, I'm pretty much on the exact same timeline.

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    A secret clearance doesnt help, the USMS requires a TS clearance. So an investigation has to be restarted. The only help it will give you is if you had to fill out the eqip for that secret clearance so you should have most of your info already filled in.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll be curious to see how beneficial a secret is. That is what I have as well. Did they tell you passed medical?

• JamoStu
    commented on 's reply
    I have a Secret or tier 3 from DOD but not a tier 5. My BI hasn’t cleared i just knocked the interview out is all. So now it still has to be Adjudicated.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    That was fast. Did you already have a security clearance?

• JamoStu
    replied
    Completed my Background Investigation Interview yesterday so now it’s all out of my hands until BI and Medical clear.

Contacted recruiter- October 2020
    ATL Info Session- December 2020
    Applied- Feb 2021
    Referred- March 2021
    Interviewed in SLC- April 2021
    TOL- June 2021
    Completed Medical- July 2021
    Eqip and BI forms submitted- July 2021
    BI Interview- Aug 2021

Leave a comment:

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    they will step you out. You would most likely be a 7-10, 9-10, and then when you make 11 you'd likely still be stepped out, but also gain your LEAP that year.. it would come back around for you, so long as you're going to stay in and stick it out.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3610 users online. 240 members and 3370 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X