Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve heard of it being as little as a month from BI interview until adjudication. So, hope you find out something soon. Good luck.

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    The last academy for this fiscal is/was supposed to start Aug 17, graduates December 28. There are supposed to be 8 sessions minimum for the following fiscal.

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    Seriously doubt there will be any discrimination. They are hurting for people. The most that will happen is they advise us that we have to be fully vaccinated prior to the start of the academy.

• Rocket88
    commented on 's reply
    Sincerely hope the USMS doesn’t discriminate against those who’ve chosen not to be vaccinated.

• NYC1175
    replied
    Interviewed in June. Waiting on TOL still.

Leave a comment:

• JamoStu
    replied
    They started calling all my references this week only a week or so after my BI interview. I know this will be another 6-8 months atleast but it’s nice to know stuff is happening lol.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Cart
    commented on 's reply
    It might be a good idea to bring a copy of your COVID vaccination card to your medical exam. The FOH office I processed out of took mine.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    I’m also interested in the answer to this. I can see them prioritizing vaccinated hires over those unvaccinated - if for no other reason than to fill seats in academy classes. But, long term…..idk

• ELleo215
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder how they will deal with finding out who is and who is not vaccinated. Will people that are start sooner?

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    January 2022, if you mean for people who don’t yet have a firm offer and FLETC date.

• ELleo215
    replied
    Is there any more rumors on when the next class will start?

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    They did the same for me. I sent a scanned copy of my official transcripts when they asked.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    They did the same thing for me a few days ago.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I gave them a scanned copy of a certified, but not sure that counts as official. Normally they need to be in the sealed envelope to qualify as being official. It's totally random how HRD handles this.

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    This doesn’t address your post, but I think someone could write a fairly entertaining book about this hiring process. It seems to be wildly different for some people - and for no apparent reason. I’m trying to remember about my transcripts, and I’m not sure I ever even gave them an official copy. I think I sent a scanned copy….can’t remember for sure.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3506 users online. 239 members and 3267 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X