X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anduril
    replied
    Deleted, didnt mean for this to be its own post
    Last edited by Anduril; 08-24-2021, 08:50 AM. Reason: Meant to write as a comment on another post

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I would agree. Anthrax was worse than the covid shot. And the old school flu mist from the military had me sick as **** compared to the covid shot.

• JamoStu
    replied
    Bbreezie damnit i should have refused the small pox and numerous anthrax vaccinations bc I really didn’t want to deal with the upkeep of the SP and the burning of the anthrax LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I got my vaccine if you were in the military it literally did nothing I was fine with both shots plus Pfizer is FDA approved now.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    I’d just rather not deal with potential bloodclots and infertility for the rest of my life, but that’s just me

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    I am so glad that there are people willing to not continue in the hiring process over the vaccine. Just means less people to wait/compete with to get an EOD date.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    I was ecstatic when I passed the interview for the USMS a few months back. Waiting on background now. However, if the COVID-19 Vaccination becomes an absolute requirement for employment, I will not continue with my application. I believe the freedom to choose what an individual can put into their bodies is a basic human right, and it is an American thing to have the freedom of choice. Also, White House staff are NOT required to be vaccinated. But we peasants do? What's the deal.

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    TXSP I am not very enthused about it, but I am going to do it if it's a requirement. I am going to wait until they tell me I have to get it before I do though. I am pretty certain it will be a year or better before I make it to an academy anyway, seeing how I haven't even had an interview yet.

• JamoStu
    commented on 's reply
    I got vaccinated while i was still Active Duty for a few reasons.
    1. Fletc (bop and possible USMS)
    2. Working in prison when i got out
    3. If it messes me up I’ll blame the army through VA lol
    4. I spent almost 2 decades letting the army give me all that kinda crap, what’s one more thing. Haha

• TXSP
    replied
    I wish there was a way to create a poll on this forum. I’d like to see what percentage of applicants are willing to be vaccinated for the job. Just out of curiosity…

Leave a comment:

• Montey
    replied
    Just got an email to submit my official college transcripts in order to remain in the process. June Philly interview.

Leave a comment:

• JamoStu
    commented on 's reply
    I’m only BOP and have a Secret from the Army so i need a real BI lol

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Are all TS SCIs considered SSBI? My BI is through the Army, I believe OPM or DCSA did the investigation.

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    If your already FED LEO they won't even contact anyone just reciprocate your current BI as long as it has been done as an SSBI. But the process is quick but no movement after adjudication due to no classes.

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    @rocket88
    FLETC just made it mandatory for everyone to get the vaccine to train. Even if the USMS a doesn't make it mandatory we will all have to get it in order to train it comes down to how bad we want the job.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3453 users online. 201 members and 3252 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X