replied
    Last edited by jberry811; 09-01-2021, 08:49 AM. Reason: Remove

Leave a comment:

• JamoStu
    commented on 's reply
    Part of my medical also.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    Never said it wasn’t relevant. But thanks for chiming in. Fletc only has that rule for the next 120 days. But i can see a actual permanent mandate coming. Hopefully people that are against it can still get in somehow. Either way I would love look forward to a normal Fletc if I get the opportunity.

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    I did the ole pee in a cup when I did my medical

• Bbreezie
    commented on 's reply
    Gabulldogs88 Fletc Is requiring the vaccine in order to train and the marshals have to abide by the FLETC rule. So the vaccine is pretty relevant as it may depend on if your hired or not.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure if its the same for everyone, but they didn’t do a drug screen back in May when I went through Medical at an urgent care through QTC. They do get a urine sample but they say its not for a drug analysis. Pulled blood, sight and hearing exams and mostly what you expect.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    I think the fitness is little more relevant seeing it is a current requirement and vaccine up in the air. But I do agree it is an important topic. And I don’t not think you hijacked anything. Other carried it a little far but it’s no big deal.

I think TOL’s might be going out this week.

• ELleo215
    replied
    Does anyone know if the drug screening is a separate part of the process, or was that part of the medical exam?

Leave a comment:

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    While I don’t disagree with you, I do think the vaccine topic is somewhat relevant to this forum as it directly impacts whether or not you are hired. Not much different than us talking about the fitness test. I certainly wasn’t trying to hijack the thread or to lead us down a rabbit trail when I mentioned the hypothetical poll. I was, though somewhat selfishly, wondering how many would drop out of the process.

• Gabulldogs88
    replied
    I thought this was an LEO forum. Not Covid/political opinion forum. I get enough of that s*** everywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    If you want to maximize your chance of getting an academy date, get the vaccine.
    Last edited by Winter_Patriot; 08-24-2021, 11:23 AM.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    I do hope I am wrong and that in five-ten years things will be back to normal. But man, it just seems they spin this situation to be more grim every year.
    Last edited by Anduril; 08-24-2021, 10:12 AM.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    Checkmate I'll be honest I don't watch CNN, Fox or any other mainstream news agency, so you assume right on that part. When I saw America more divided than it ever was, I turned off the TV and never really went back. What I'm saying is, I don't think it's an operation to prevent people from getting sick. Personally I know a coworker whose father in law passed away after the vaccine, and know one another who developed a bloodclot. I don't doubt the existence of Covid. I lost my sense of smell/taste for a while last year and got over it no problem. But I also see the adverse effects from these vaccines that are supposed to help us. I like to look at real world events that they DON’T report on in mass media, such as the mass lockdowns in Canada and Australia and I am skeptical. A little off topic but since we are talking about news sources/media, I personally was also in Afghanistan. Barely any Taliban presence in Kabul when I was there. They took over this past month. Fast. There are so many jobs in the Army, in the military as a whole, to prevent terrorists from getting their hands on our equipment! Now we have Taliban running around with MRAPS, Blackhawks, NVGs and Predator drones. I refuse to believe what they are putting out on mainstream news and that our representatives are this incompetent. At this point I wouldn't put a global scale psy-ops operation in the impossible category. It's a crazy world out there.
    Last edited by Anduril; 08-24-2021, 10:33 AM.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Anduril I have a hunch I know which news sources you read

You’re implying a psy-ops operation on a global scale…To prevent people from getting sick.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    While I agree the stuff we got in basic training in the Army sucked at the time, I sure as hell didn’t ever want to get smallpox. Being exposed to anthrax would have sucked too, with necrosis as one of its symptoms? No way. Give me the vaxx. These, especially smallpox have been around for a long time as well so there was no controversy around it. Covid on the other hand, I have never experienced this type of brain-washy ad campaign for a vaccine on a global scale. The folks that died from the black plague is looking down on us right now, laughing and saying we are calling this a pandemic. If you were in the military, you should know what a psy-ops operation looks like. (Also, look up the fact that the guys pushing the hardest for the vaccines are the ones that are accused of funding gain of functions research in Wuhan. Look it up.)
    Last edited by Anduril; 08-24-2021, 08:58 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4112 users online. 251 members and 3861 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X