• Adrenaline54
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Brown View Post
    Referred August 10, nothing as of yet.
    same date. Nothing yet.

Leave a comment:

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Had my background interview first week of august. Seems like it all went well and was done with interviews in 3-4 days. I’m not sure when it was submitted - I plan on waiting a couple more weeks and then emailing for an update. Hoping it’s as quick as above.

To answer the original post, I would email HRD and would also find a recruiter in Oklahoma and give them a call and see if they might be able to pull you from the “approved for hire” list once on it.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I’m starting to wonder if there’s some hangup with my clearance from DoD. I am still pending reciprocity review, and got a TOL around the same time as ChargingForward.

Someone else without a current clearance had a similar timeline as above. It sounds like new clearances/BIs are being processed faster than reciprocity.

• D.Brown
    replied
    Referred August 10, nothing as of yet.

Leave a comment:

• Doc_Hal
    replied
    Good morning y’all,

For everyone that did their application/online assessment in June and got their notice that they were referred in July, has anyone heard anything further from HR/OPM/USMS? I’ve been checking my spam to make sure I didn’t miss anything, but I wanted to see if anyone else has heard back yet. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    Did you have a TS clearance previously? Thats a pretty quick turnaround on the background.

• Gabulldogs88
    commented on 's reply
    preacherman same nothing yet. What did HRD say when you emailed them?

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    Why not? Worst that could happen is you get no response from HRD, and then nothing has changed for you.

• ChargingForward
    replied
    Hey all, hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Im on the fence on sending an email to HRD and have been wondering if anyone that’s gone through this process has had any experience with changing their regional picks…After reading about the need to fill spots in OK and SD, I’ve been doing some talking at home and we are actually hoping to be picked up for Oklahoma more than anywhere else. Only problem is that I listed SWB as one of my picks, and the OK district was not on my radar until getting further along in the process and realizing it might be a real possibility. I did my info session on LA. My question is if it would be a good or bad idea to reach out and let HRD know that we are interested in other districts that need to be filled, or should I just stay in my lane.. To give more context here’s my timeline:
    October 2020
    Information Session
    December 2020
    Invite to apply / assessment
    January 2021
    Referred
    March 2021
    Interview conducted
    March 2021
    Tentative Offer Letter
    April 2021
    Fingerprints completed
    April 2021
    E-qip submitted
    May 2021
    Medical Conducted
    May 2021
    Background Phone Interview
    June 2021
    Background Approved

Any solid responses will be greatly appreciated. I’ve been debating weather or not to pull the trigger on this email. LOL

Leave a comment:

• preacherman
    commented on 's reply
    Seems some regions move way faster than others. I sent out an email for a status update

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I interviewed in June. Haven't heard anything since.

• preacherman
    replied
    Anybody that completed the interview in June still waiting on the TOL? Nothing but silence since..

Leave a comment:

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    wait until they contact you for your background interview.

• Tayllerr
    replied
    I contacted the usms two weeks ago to ask if I was still in the hiring process since it's been radio silent. I last did medical in April. They sent me eqip last week and just finished a little while ago. Anyone know the next step?

For reference I went to the info session October 2020 and got my TOL in March 2021.

Leave a comment:

• KingCharles28
    commented on 's reply
    Yes BI is adjudicated just waiting on FIT. It sounds like, from my inside the system source, that all applicants are being extended as long as they were in good standing in the process.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3854 users online. 232 members and 3622 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X