• Show
Clear All

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    ranger things
    When was your background interview?

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    Army101 yeah I know it likely will take quite a while for my background, I checked with HRD solely because some people had it done pretty quickly.

• Army101
    commented on 's reply
    Rangers things i think it all depends on the investigator and your specific background. I think mostly how fast the investigator get things done. Also how fast your previous jobs/ education sends any paperwork to your investigator requests.

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    Well, my clearance hasn't been adjudicated yet. I still cant believe how some people have it completed in 1 month.

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    D.Brown Mine was December in Atlanta. 5 months later I got my link to apply.

• D.Brown
    commented on 's reply
    I believe it was June. Link to apply July. Referred August.

• D.Brown
    commented on 's reply
    Dbc471 I drove up to Cleveland from Virginia (DMV)

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    Doc_Hal when/where was your info session?

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    When/Where was your info session?

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    D.Brown when/where was your info session?

• ELleo215
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted-….
    Last edited by ELleo215; 09-12-2021, 08:27 AM.

• ELleo215
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted-…..
    Last edited by ELleo215; 09-12-2021, 08:26 AM.

• JamoStu
    replied
    Did medical in July and BI interview and references called in August. They reached out and scheduled my hearing for Monday (said it had to be before the 15th) as the booth was down at the Fed building in July when i went. I assume that’s a good sign things are still creeping forward. December 2020 ATL info session and April 2021 SLC interview.

Leave a comment:

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    Dbc471 that’s excellent news. I’ll turn 37 in May…

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    Mine was a little earlier, May application, June Referred. Nothing since. I actually emailed HRD and asked if I was still in the process. They emailed me back immediately and said I was still in the process, but be patient for the next step. I also asked if an age waiver would be given for those that started the process but go over the cutoff age before appointment. They advised me that the age limit would be waived for 1) Candidates who have applied for a position 2)Made a hiring certificate 3)are in the final pre-employment hiring process.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3569 users online. 212 members and 3357 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X