Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bghny1995
    replied
    Does anyone know how a possible deployment with the National Guard would effect the hiring process?
    I just received my TOL last week a few days after being told I was on the tentative roster.

Leave a comment:

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    it being a new Tier 5 it is very likely they will reciprocate that in lieu of them doing another one.

• mmyers
    replied
    Does anyone know if i just had a background check with border patrol adjudicated, will they use that background for USMS?

Leave a comment:

• D.Brown
    replied
    Checkmate thanks bro! 5 months total so far. Not bad.

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! In my experience USMS and ATF both really like Fridays for sending out information. Good luck with the interview.

• D.Brown
    replied
    Received email today to schedule my interview for next month for the Chicago and St. Louis area. Meet and greet was in the Ohio Cleveland area. Also received email from OIG and HSI. Maybe a coincidence they all came on the same day.

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    Kincaid Exactly what I am doing. Got one in to the ATF now too

• Kincaid
    commented on 's reply
    Best way to go about it is to just forget about it. Check your emails regularly and continue on with life as normal. They operate at a snails pace. Throw in an app or two elsewhere and don't rely on this one. Let it be a happy surprise when you get a response.

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    My interview is scheduled for Tuesday. Referred in June.

• RicardoCrashe
    commented on 's reply
    April TOL and Medical in July. background reciprocated. Radio silence

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    May 21 TOL, Medical in July, BI in August. Emailed HRD in September who replied that there has been no update on my medical or Background adjudication.

• Yak
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. Was just asked for transcripts a month or two back and that's it.

• DeepseaPD
    commented on 's reply
    Had my medical end of February, background completed may (current TS holder). I emailed about medical three times, no word back. 1/21 TOL

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Checkmate, did you hear anything about your medical? I haven’t been contacted with any updates since May.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    March 2021 TOL holder here. Did my medical in June, BI reciprocated in September and otherwise no notifications.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4425 users online. 253 members and 4172 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X