Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yak
    commented on 's reply
    This is just conjecture, and perhaps it has been discussed already, but maybe they postpone the FIT test because they are only valid for a certain amount of time and an applicant must have one conducted within 90 days of an academy. With how backlogged they are, people would be doing numerous tests before the academy. That's a lot of time and effort for both parties.

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, my medical is clear. Timeline is:

2018 info session
    May 2020 invite to apply
    July 2020 TOL
    Aug 2020 Medical (adjudicated in Nov)
    May 2021 background interview

As far as the drug test goes, it seems like 80% of the folks on here got it around the same time as the medical. The rest seems like it was towards the end of the process.
    Last edited by hooligan551; 11-25-2021, 03:20 AM.

• Abdul2
    commented on 's reply
    Did your medical clear?
    What’s your timeline?

• hooligan551
    replied
    Abdul2 I think I'm in the same boat as you. I've done everything except the drug and FIT test. I emailed about the drug test a few months ago and got the generic "we'll contact you when we do" response. I don't know if my background was adjudicated either. I wish there was more transparency on their end.

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn’t worry. No news is good news. With the first round of 2020 interviews, the rejections went out before any TOLs.

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    I attended that info session and have not received my TOL as of yet. I figured it would be this week or next week based on the timelines of others on this forum. Hopefully will hear something soon, unless I receive a rejection instead. Thanks for the heads up.

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, congratulations! Do you have any kind of Federal BI that is active right now?

• Yak
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. Had to sign and submit a handful of forms along with further information on being contacted in the near future for the eQip and medical exam.

• Abdul2
    replied
    Has anyone here been contacted for the drug test? And cleared medical? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• notpolitical
    commented on 's reply
    it was just a general inquiry, i was surprised no one said/received anything. Maybe a lot of people here are in the same wave, then..

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    They often go out over a one to two week period. In March, I interviewed later in the week compared to some people, and I received my TOL a couple weeks later than some applicants.

• notpolitical
    replied
    TOL's went out yesterday afternoon for a wave of the December 2020 info session. Did no one on here receive one?

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    mmyers that's what they said. Said they are having trouble with keeping the 35+ candidates because of the extended hiring process.

• BK4448
    replied
    I'm a SLC interview. I did medical and drug test in July, but have not heard anything regarding backgrounds yet. I don't have an active clearance or anything like that. Radio silence since medical. Not sure how the process is with being contacted for backgrounds, but HR said I'm still in the process. Just hanging around until the next step lol.

Leave a comment:

• mmyers
    commented on 's reply
    Placing them in districts to work until their academy date?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4365 users online. 261 members and 4104 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X