• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    DeepseaPD
    Forum Member

• DeepseaPD
    commented on 's reply
    Had my medical end of February, background completed may (current TS holder). I emailed about medical three times, no word back. 1/21 TOL
  • Winter_Patriot
    Forum Member

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Checkmate, did you hear anything about your medical? I haven’t been contacted with any updates since May.
  • Checkmate
    Forum Member

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    March 2021 TOL holder here. Did my medical in June, BI reciprocated in September and otherwise no notifications.
  • Rocket88
    Forum Member

• Rocket88
    replied
    Judging by the lack of conversation in here, I’m guessing there’s not been a lot of movement for any of us? I’m wondering how much longer I’ll have to wait for an e-mail about the interview. It’s nearing three months now since I got referred. Trying to stay patient.

Leave a comment:

• bghny1995
    Forum Member

• bghny1995
    replied
    Has anyone from the June Philly interviews heard anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    Forum Member

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    A full class is 48 students.
  • Dbc471
    Forum Member

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    There are fundamental differences with respect to hand placements with pushups. For example, the DEA requires hands to be just outside of shoulder width, arms almost completely at a 90 degree angle. The protocol says 45 degrees, but when you get there, it is more like 85 degrees. When I went to trooper school, they wanted our elbows tucked to our sides (tricep Pushups). The different styles definitely change your reps depending on what you're used to. I can get about 70 tricep Pushups, but struggle to get 50 with the ones the DEA require. It works all upper chest and traps.
    Dbc471
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Dbc471; 09-29-2021, 04:58 PM.
  • ELleo215
    Forum Member

• ELleo215
    replied
    Does anyone know how many people are typically in a class at FLETC?

Leave a comment:

• Checkmate
    Forum Member

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    As ranger said, it’s fingers interlocked behind head (all the way to the last knuckle) and elbows to knees.
  • ranger things
    Forum Member

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    in the 2019 thread it was stated the sit-ups were done with fingers interlaced behind the head with your elbows touching your knees and shoulder blades touching the ground with each rep.
  • NorthLions308
    Forum Member

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    Wrong thread sorry
    NorthLions308
    Forum Member
    Last edited by NorthLions308; 09-29-2021, 04:53 PM. Reason: Wrong thread
  • Dbc471
    Forum Member

• Dbc471
    replied
    Is anyone familiar with the actual PT protocol (form) with pushups amd situps. The DEA is very strict with their protocol. I am just wondering if it's the same style pushups (wide) and the situps with arms crossed over the chest.

Leave a comment:

• Dbc471
    Forum Member

• Dbc471
    commented on 's reply
    I think i'll just take the late flight just in case. Missing a flight isn't fun.
  • TXSP
    Forum Member

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    My interview was 30-45 minutes, can’t remember exactly. I had to wait a while before i was called in though. Was in the building around 1.5 hours.
  • JamoStu
    Forum Member

• JamoStu
    replied
    I was in the Federal Building for about 45 min total.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3156 users online. 211 members and 2945 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X