300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fishieries, and Parks

Anybody have any info? The website does not provide much info. Pay and moral are the most important questions I have. Any more info would be appreciated.

Have you tried the state employment site.
    http://www.mdes.ms.gov/wps/portal#null

I looked on the list of available jobs and it had a DWFP cadet listed as starting at about $21,000.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

"The website does not provide much info"

As you can see I have tried the website. Most LE jobs increase your saley after graduation from the academy. As you can tell by my previous post Iwas looking for a little more insite into the job.

Thank you.

Comment

As you can see there is more than one site for the Mississippi Department of Wildlife Fisheries and Parks.
        http://www.mdwfp.com/
        But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

No. The Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks has only one website.
          http://www.mdwfp.com/

The other website you listed is to the Mississippi Department of Employment Security
          http://www.mdes.ms.gov/wps/portal#null

Two very different websites. I have seen both of them. Thank you.

Comment

Look, you asked for specific help about MWFP. You said you saw THE website. That is a clear indication that you saw the MWFP website. I simply pointed out another site, that you did not indicate you've seen. Obviously you have a problem. You ask for help then catch an attitude when someone points out a website you did not indicate you have seen. I've been there, done that, got the shadowbox with the badges and the retirement account to prove it. I don't need the attitude.

Comment

Wow!!! You got a shadow box!!! Man I love those!! That is so cool!! And, and, and it's got badges in it?!?! Awesome!!!!

I was looking at your profile. Very interesting. Now tell me how you retired at 37? I really want me one of those shadow boxes. What department in Mississippi has a 16-year retirement? That sounds like were I need to be. While you are at it tell me who hooked you up with the perfect "retirement" job of security guard?

Thank for your help Security Officer SB12.

Comment

Oh by the way I can't read your posts. You're on the ignore list.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5544 users online. 309 members and 5235 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X