300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Example of Fed Resume?

Does anyone know where I can find a good, solid example of how to write/format/phrase my federal resume? I have one done, but I feel that it isn't done in the best way to make myself look like a good candidate. Any help would be great! Thanks.

Originally posted by avettestingray View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a good, solid example of how to write/format/phrase my federal resume? I have one done, but I feel that it isn't done in the best way to make myself look like a good candidate. Any help would be great! Thanks.
    Are you applying for an entry level job (GS-5,7,9,10) or a job requiring much more relevant experience (GS-11+).

If it's an entry level job just use an OF-612 (with attachments if necessary) or the agency specific application form. If it's something higher than the typical entry level job I'd recommend using the OF-612 and a resume.

If this for a job that qualifies for the LE/firefighter/ATC retirement then make sure somewhere on the forms you include you date of birth to show you're under the max age.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5923 users online. 356 members and 5567 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X