Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who/What agency travels around doing background investigations? How/Where do I apply?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who/What agency travels around doing background investigations? How/Where do I apply?

Ive been searching for this job off and on for the past 5 years or so, never seen it listed... I'm sure I'm not searching correctly. I want to travel around doing background investigations for federal agencies.. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks yall, stay safe.

Federal Background Investigator jobs, are few and far in between. I have not seen many postings for Special Agents that conduct Federal Background Investigations, most of the work is contracted out to Federal Contractors these days. NBIB which was a section of OPM used to conduct them, but the executive order moved responsibilities to the DOD/Defense Counter Intelligence and Security Agency. I currently do Federal Background Investigations with Federal Contractor and am seeking other employment. Never had an issue with my employer, but when there isn't any work to be assigned theres no way to get income. Feel free to PM me if you have another other questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12289 users online. 443 members and 11846 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X