Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that applied to the recent grad posting 9/2020, I called the contact number and got some answers. Those 18 locations are gathering a candidate pool. So as soon as positions open up they will reach out to referred candidates. The guy said no one has been referred yet, but he did say I was determined tentatively eligible. I think if you all are still interested in finding out your status, giving them a call is a good idea.

Comment

• griffinlocke
      griffinlocke commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the number you called listed on the initial email with the questionnaire form?

• griffinlocke
      griffinlocke commented
      Editing a comment
      Duplicate comment
      Last edited by griffinlocke; 04-20-2021, 11:51 AM. Reason: Duplicate

Thanks for the heads up. I forgot I even applied to this announcement

Comment

griffinlocke I called 1 (800) 525-0102. It’s on the vacancy announcement under contact

Comment

What does AFOSI require after CITP? Do they have their own academy like NCIS?

Comment

• Jagger3939
          Jagger3939 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. Just like NCiS. Their add on is at FLETC and begins directly after CITP.

Any current 1811s applied to afosi recently? Applied multi times and always get the "better luck next time" email. Anyone else had this occur?

Comment

So a heads up to everyone i applied to the recent grads posting in Oct. I am considered a primary candidate. As of now I'm in my ASI. I can provide a timeline of everything I did if anyone is interested.

Hoping to hear back soon.

Comment

Salamander1010 were you sent an email about this or did you call for an update?

Comment

• Salamander1010
              Salamander1010 commented
              Editing a comment
              I received the email on Feb 25th. They required I confirmed receipt of the email and review/sign a bunch of documents.

Afterwards, I had to drug test, physical, submit location preferences, and now going through the ASI.

If anyone has completed ASI and is waiting on an assignment, I sent an email Wednesday and got an email Friday that they're finalizing some internal transfers, and hope to begin new hire assignments next week.

Comment

• Salamander1010
              Salamander1010 commented
              Editing a comment
              Any word on your end yet?

• parkscout93
              parkscout93 commented
              Editing a comment
              Still waiting. I heard that the person in charge of civ hiring was out sick for a week and is playing catch-up.

• Salamander1010
              Salamander1010 commented
              Editing a comment
              Long time to catch up. This is probably the worst part of the wait.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3153 users online. 198 members and 2955 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X