300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGA Police (Springfield VA & Arnold MO) -- Aug/Sept 2019 Announcement

With the exception of someone bumping an old thread earlier this month, there hasn't been a hiring thread created for the NGA (National Geospatial Intelligence Agency) in awhile.
    They last month and this month posted an entry level, and past-experience level job posting twice for both of their facility locations.

Has anyone applied?

Any updated info regarding this agency that might have changed since the 2017 thread? I know back in an older thread they were building new facilities and their department was planning on growing like crazy.
    Looking for updated 2019 info on work life, typical day (I realize it's mainly stationary, but would like an insiders perspective on "current" typical duties), advancement opportunities that currently exist and if advancement is actually possible, etc. Has anyone successfully moved from a 0083 to 1811 within the NGA internally? I realize different departments, but curious if the NGA-OIG favors 0083 qualified applicants?

Appreciate any info anyone has.

My former chief at the zoo is the chief at NGA police. The OIG is small and very rarely prosecutes anyone but ultimately refers the case to DoD-IG. Very rare for them to hire a non 1811 into the position.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

I’m testing oct 19

Comment

• Jagger3939
        Jagger3939 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did you apply?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8251 users online. 392 members and 7859 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X