300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of area applications

Are there any departments where you can compete the application process without actually going to that department? I live in the DFW area and I'm open to moving out of state, but I don't have the time off from work to participate in much of the normal hiring steps needed. So I'm just wondering if theres any departments where I can complete the entire process without actually going there. I know that's probably nonexistent.

I've already tried CBP, BP, and other fed LE agencies. But I'm kind of looking for the city, county, state LE stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Florida Highway Patrol has recently been holding streamlined hiring events where you will complete the PT test, polygraph, psych exam and written exam all in one trip.

Comment

Originally posted by fsi1212 View Post
      Are there any departments where you can compete the application process without actually going to that department? I live in the DFW area and I'm open to moving out of state, but I don't have the time off from work to participate in much of the normal hiring steps needed. So I'm just wondering if theres any departments where I can complete the entire process without actually going there. I know that's probably nonexistent.

I've already tried CBP, BP, and other fed LE agencies. But I'm kind of looking for the city, county, state LE stuff.

Thanks in advance.
      Would you by a house without ever seeing it before you close on it? Like a house, you're viewed as a long term investment by the agency if they decide to hire you. So no, at some point you will be required to have some face time before they decide to hire you. Like PA_Ed said, there are many agencies that have fewer trips for the hiring process for out of staters but no one will hire you sight unseen.
      Last edited by COMoparfan392; 09-16-2019, 09:43 AM.
      "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."- George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8246 users online. 392 members and 7854 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X