300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) 1811 Criminal Investigator

Just curious if anyone applied to the recent BIA 1811 announcement?

There were 5 different locations (Bismarck ND, Minot ND, Devils Lake ND, Valentine, NE and Riverton WY for 1811 drug investigators and 1 position for a supervisory criminal investigator for internal affairs in Bismarck.

Does anyone have any insight on these positions?

The few times I've personally known someone who applied, they were removed from the process almost immediately regardless of qualifications after the announcement closed due to them not being able to claim any Indian heritage. But with so many slots open, maybe they'll have to broaden their search (assuming you're not able to claim that).
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
      The few times I've personally known someone who applied, they were removed from the process almost immediately regardless of qualifications after the announcement closed due to them not being able to claim any Indian heritage. But with so many slots open, maybe they'll have to broaden their search (assuming you're not able to claim that).
      Indian preference applies here so I have that going for me. That along with nearly 8 years of local LE experience and an associates degree.

Comment

• battlewagon
        battlewagon commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice man that should be a big plus. Because if my above statement, I don't know anyone actually in the agency as an 1811, sorry can't be of more help.

I appreciate the input regardless!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4934 users online. 221 members and 4713 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X