300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic Included with App.

Any recomendations on how this pic should be. I got a few in a suit. Is this what they are looking for?

I have never heard of this before. In fact, someone could argue that it is discriminatory as I can see not real need for it.

But if you have to, I would recommend a baby photo.

Comment

I used a pic of me in a suit. Mine was used when they did my BI, as a "Do you know this person?"

Comment

There is a reason for that pic.
        When they go to your neighbors house and your place of business they will show that pic to the person or persons questioned about you to confirm that the person questioned really knows who you are. The Pic is very important! Without it someone might think they know you by name but are giving wrong info to your investigator about someone else.
        Your going to want a pic similiar to a passport photo of you. Go to the mall and use one of those picture booths.
        My LAPD Process
        PQE - 7/07 - PASSED
        PAT 1 - 7/24 - PASSED
        Prelim BI - 7/25 - PASSED
        Poly - 7/26 - PASSED
        Oral - 09/15 - PASSED
        Medical/Written Psych - 09/27 PASSED
        Backgrounds - In Progress
        Oral Psych - TBD
        Cert. & Appointment - TBD

Comment

yes dress in suit. almost all BI's i've had, i had to take a picture. i thought it was so the BI could remember who i was and what i looked like.

Comment

What if you live 4 hours away from where you are applying to. Will they still talk to neighbors and all that?

Comment

yep.. even if you live far far away.

Comment

I have been through several BIs myself. In California where BIs are noted as tough, I have never been asked for a picture. But then again, I have always met my BI before he/she contacted my prior associates so they may have captured a picture from a CCTV without my knowledge. Creepy.

Either that or they used previous file photos, or the photo from my DL.

I still think that the "card" could be thrown if they required a picture prior to the BI. This is California after all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5573 users online. 309 members and 5264 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X