Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Background Investigation Disclosure Questions (Federal)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Investigation Disclosure Questions (Federal)

Deleted...
    Last edited by AV1195; 07-09-2019, 10:42 AM. Reason: Answer received

1. What section would this come up in?

2. Sounds like you had a “contact with law enforcement”, so you have to disclose it.
    God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• AV1195
      AV1195 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know maybe employment was just checking.

Originally posted by triniboy05 View Post

2. Sounds like you had a “contact with law enforcement”, so you have to disclose it.
    The form says "In the past seven (7) years have you been issued a summons, citation, or ticket to appear in court in a criminal proceeding against you? (Do not check if all the citations involved traffic infractions where the fine was less than $300 and did not include alcohol or drugs)

- In the past seven (7) years have you been arrested by any police officer, sheriff, marshal or any other type of law enforcement official?

- In the past seven (7) years have you been charged, convicted, or sentenced of a crime in any court? (Include all qualifying charges convictions or sentences in any Federal, state, local, military, or non-U.S. court, even if previously listed on this form).

- In the past seven (7) years have you been or are you currently on probation or parole? - Are you currently on trial or awaiting a trial on criminal charges?"

Where would this fall under any of these?

Comment

I’d say no, but man, you couldn’t figure that out yourself? At least, don’t be like me. I put some stupid prank (way too specific to post here) on my original SF-86 and now 15 years later it still comes on every 5 years...only put what is relevant.

i hope the stupid threats are in the past though. I’ve knocked on doors and ruined people’s day (or more) for saying stupid stuff like that...

Comment

Originally posted by izamsilas View Post

i hope the stupid threats are in the past though. I’ve knocked on doors and ruined people’s day (or more) for saying stupid stuff like that...
        Thanks, yeah it was a stupid comment I owned up to. You think I should disclose it? I just don't know where to put it cause it wasn't an arrest.

Comment

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          Do NOT disclose.

This is a complete troll right?

Comment

Dude, you are the epitome of fastidious....

-You don't have to report getting fired from being a volunteer baseball manager.

-You don't have to report firm warnings from police.

Something tells me you have lived a rather sheltered existence....
          Gonads are useful for their purpose, but they are no substitute for brains.

-Paul Harvey

Comment

[message deleted]
            Last edited by FishStix; 08-14-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FishStix View Post
              You don't have to report anything on the Disclosure Forms that is not explicitly required but if a question that concerns those things comes up during a security interview and/or polygraph you need to be 100% honest about it.

Being truthful about a past mistake/issue is much more important than hiding info or changing facts to make it seem less bad. You won't be disqualified for something questionable in your past unless it is a pattern of dumb actions, but you will definitely be auto-disqualified for lack of candor.
              Ok thank you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10848 users online. 483 members and 10365 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X