300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boat22 View Post
    Keep your eyes pealed towards the middle of next week we should all be getting a letter if we got the job. They are sending the letters out via mail Monday.
    GJG...did you talk to Ms w. today?
    Boat22,
    I spoke to MHC yestarday. They confirmed what you said about packets and letters being mailed on Monday. Also, those who got referred to the selecting official and have not heard anything should not give up just yet. I was told that all COE's have been sent, but they have a "respond by" date. Many of those who got COE's may not accept if they have to relocate. If all of the spots don't get filled, they will go back to the selecting officials to pick those next on the list for spots that did not get filled.

Comment

• Is anyone assaulting their mailperson as they approach the house? Give me the packet!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCoastie View Post
        Can someone post the form # for the Background Investigation or PM me that # please.

Thanks!
        SF-86

However, I think they do it online now with a program called eQIP

I had to edit this post. It's eQIP not eQuip. My bad.... Want to ensure the integrity of the information I'm spewing out here.
        Last edited by Riv325; 01-15-2009, 10:05 AM.
        Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Riv325 View Post
          SF-86

However, I think they do it online now with a program called eQuip
          Thanks! I havent done one in about 9 years and just want to have all the info already gathered up. Thanks again!
          I swear to God im going to pistol whip the next guy who says "Shenanigans" .......

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCoastie View Post
            Thanks! I havent done one in about 9 years and just want to have all the info already gathered up. Thanks again!
            I've been told they're (A&M) inundated with BI's right now.
            "He pulls a knife you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way and that's how you get Capone. Now......What are you prepared to do?"
            -Malone-

Comment

• COE Packet came today!
              Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Great to hear riv!!! Got mine too!

Comment

• Originally posted by boat22 View Post
                  Great to hear riv!!! Got mine too!
                  That's good news! What did you guys get? COE w/ background packet?

Comment

• Unfortunately, because we got picked up under the Public announcement, our processing will be more similar to that of the CBPO. We won't be tendered a location until we get a Firm Offer of employment after all our pre-employment requirements are met and are referred to scheduling for EOD . This is disheartening, especially for a status-candidate, but screw it; I got the job!

The packet included all the regular goodies, OF-306, Mobility Agreement, instructions for the eQIP (online SF-86 for BI), Lautenberg Certificate, Finger Print templates, etc., etc. I was told that I would only have to update my BI which should make my processing immensely more expedient.

To quote a previously employed MIA: No more stamps! No more Agriculture Superivisors telling me what to do! MIA here I come!
                    Last edited by Riv325; 01-15-2009, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riv325 View Post
                      Unfortunately, because we got picked up under the Public announcement, our processing will be more similar to that of the CBPO. We won't be tendered a location until we get a Firm Offer of employment after all our pre-employment requirements are met and are referred to scheduling for EOD . This is disheartening, especially for a status-candidate, but screw it; I got the job!

The packet included all the regular goodies, OF-306, OF-612, instructions for the eQuip (online SF-86 for BI), Lautenberg Certificate, Finger Print templates, etc., etc. I was told that I would only have to update my BI which should make my processing immensely more expedient.

To quote a previously employed MIA: No more stamps! No more Agriculture Superivisors telling me what to do! MIA here I come!
                      Don't feel so bad. One of my CBPO coworkers is having to do the same thing. Two of us are jumping right in, but, for some reason, he needs to go through all of that paperwork. He wasn't too happy about it either, but yes...screw it...he got the job!
                      Last edited by GJG7229; 01-14-2009, 10:03 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• All paperwork done...overnighting the package and all 120 pages or so in the morning...that was a long day.

Comment

• To quote a previously employed MIA: No more stamps! No more Agriculture Superivisors telling me what to do! MIA here I come![/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more. Congrats on the job offer Riv325 and Boat22:
                          Last edited by cicjqpp; 01-15-2009, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• cicjqpp,
                            I got your cc mail. I EOD the pay period beginning Feb. 15th, so I'll keep you posted on what's going on out there.

Comment

• Packets out! That was a marathon preemployment session.... Godspeed FedEx! Good thing I work with 150 other people who can fingerprint

Comment

• Academy

Just to keep you guys posted, I was just notified that the June academy class is full, so the next available class won't be until July.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4991 users online. 281 members and 4710 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X