Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I just know everything? Instead I spend my days longingly staring at inane forums until my eyes bleed trying to discern the truth from the mire of useless information. Woe is me as I play the world's smallest violin.
    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Damn! I just broke my bow for mine too. This sucks. Ok, who wants to go for another blockbuster run...movies, books, nothing works to make time pass....I think I am going to the gun range.

Comment

• GJG,

I also applied for the the 214464 announcement, but the only thing I have received is an e-mail stating that I am qualified for the job and my name has been referred to the selecting official. My supervisor has also been contacted for a reference and that is it. I have not received anything for a physical or phone interview, no e-mail saying that I was not selected. I am also a CBP Officer stationed in Brownsville, Tx. Congrats on being picked up.

Comment

• FYI....

MARINE INTERDICTION AGENT just reopened for Public and Status Candidates....as of today (the 12th).......

GS-9/12.....

1801 Series.....

Good Luck....

Comment

• Originally posted by GJG7229
            I'm a first time poster, but have been following the posts and replies for a few weeks. There has been some really good info on here. I now have some info of my own. I have received a COE for the duty location in Brownsville, TX. I accepted the offer and called Lindsey Wild at MHC. She informed me that EOD's will be sometime around the beginning of March. She also informed me that the first available FLETC class for this round of new hires is in June.
            Hey GJG7229

Congrats on getting Brownsville. I too am going to Brownsivlle at the end of May with a school date in June. I was hired under the last announcement but that was the earliest I could go. Hope to talk to you more and good luck to all on the latest announcement.

Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
              FYI....

MARINE INTERDICTION AGENT just reopened for Public and Status Candidates....as of today (the 12th).......

GS-9/12.....

1801 Series.....

Good Luck....
              For both anouncements you need a Operator of Un-inspected Passenger Vessels License (OUPV).

Comment

• The official packets were mailed today. Keep your eyes pealed men. The information includes a coe, all the forms, etc. Good luck.

Comment

• I guess if I have not received anything via e-mail by now, it is safe to say that I did'nt make the list. GJG did you have a phone interview?

Comment

• CBPJRAM, that's not entirely true. I got the scoop on the email/mail COE. Persons whom received email COE's were ones who applied and were hired under the status-candidate announcement. The snail mail COE's are for those hired under the Public announcement. They went out Friday according to MHC.
                    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Being that I am a current CBPO and I applied under the status candidate, I should have heard something by now. GJG who got picked up for the Brownsville area works with me. That reaffirms that I should just raise the white flag and at least be happy that I was at least considered for the job. Thanks for the info anyway. I hope some of you get your packets pretty soon good luck.

Comment

• Sorry to here that my brother. I applied to both announcements because I'm a veteran as well and wanted my vets points to count for something. I haven't heard a word for either, although I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I get a packet this week. Boat22 was right as well, MHC told me that if you don't get a packet this week then you should get a "sorry but you weren't selected", email . However, don't give up hope just yet even if this is what our final dispostion is. I was also told that MHC was told to keep these current certificates available because they might use them over again for possible future selections within the next 90 days if requested by Headquarters.

Comment

• Now That's good news.

Comment

• Can someone post the form # for the Background Investigation or PM me that # please.

Thanks!
                            I swear to God im going to pistol whip the next guy who says "Shenanigans" .......

Comment

• Folks....just an FYI....

Please refrain from posting names on here of folks that are involved in the hiring process.

As a former Fed....and current Local LEO....the last thing I would want to see my name and number on a open board that ANYONE has access to......without my knowledge.....

Try using Mr. T or Ms. R if you feel the need....and PM the numbers to each other......don't post them in the open.....

What's going to happen..... is that you are going to end up ticking off someone....and it will backlash to all folks in the hiring process.

And yes, I've seen it happen before....

Good luck....and think before you post......

Bearcat.....

Comment

• Coe Erie

Originally posted by Riv325 View Post
                                Does that mean that all COE's for CBP employees have already gone out? Has anyone received a COE for Buffalo, Rochester, or Erie? Just curious why some received COE's by email, and others will get it by mail.
                                RIV325, I have received a COE for Erie. I'm A CBPO in Virginia. PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4739 users online. 270 members and 4469 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X