Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they email you with the EOD date or call you? I'm curious to find out my EOD date. October 12th is really soon.

Comment

I called and left a message yesterday, they called me later that day and discussed it with me. My Port Director said he would release me whenever as long as my K9 was taken care of..

Comment

I work there at CG Base, ya active duty CG. Coxswain and BO. I received an email, no call until I called her and left a message asking to return my call. I was kind of concerned about Port Angeles as it's a pretty good trek from Philly with new borns and all, but what the hell.
        Last edited by Coastie98; 09-25-2008, 11:17 AM.

Comment

K9, Did you call the number on the original announcement? The number on my COE was just a fax number. If you have another number i'd like to get it from you.

Comment

lmh4267 : I got her (Karen D. ) number from TELE. IF you cant get it, let me know I will send you a private msg with my mobile #. I will be at work this whole weekend. Overtime.... Yaa.

Comment

Coastie, Have you heard anything? If we're both going to PA we need to stay in touch.

Comment

Not yet...... haha, I'm hoping she got my email saying that I accept the offer. Not going to stress it too much though as it seems like we're all talking to the same lady (K. Dickison). She's probably busy as all get out. I'm sure we'll hear something this week. (I know I have my fingers crossed)

Comment

Any new news from anyone? My BI packet is all in, now the waiting game. I just received my interim Secret SC for USCG, hopefully they'll piggy back BI to save some time since it's same guys (OPM) that do it. We'll see.

Comment

hey guys i am very interested in this job and would like to know where the announcement that you found this job at. if anyone has the link it would be great. i have search all over USAJOBS and nothing. they got aviation but considering that i have a USCG captain's license air wouldn't be the place for me.

Comment

Steel,
                      The job announcement is not open right now. You need to wait for it to open in USA Jobs then you can apply. Best of luck to you.

Comment

thanks for the info. i am sure it will happen anyways but jiust in case if anyone see the announcement posted, please put it on the thread.

Comment

opened today.

Comment

This is a question for any of you who are in the know: Can a MIA candidate who was not previously a boatswains mate/coxswain, successfully complete the Air & Marine Basic Academy and/or MLETP?
                            Last edited by Riv325; 11-12-2008, 08:23 PM.
                            Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Without the coxswain qual or a license it's going to be tough just getting picked up for the job. But if one was to get picked up, I'm sure they'd be able to make it through.

Comment

thank you spysosccer, i just went on and put my application in. as far as the resume will my plain MS word type resume do or should i invest in having professionally write and printed?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4923 users online. 296 members and 4627 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X