Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrAce
    replied
    Failed my Poly in Newark the beginning of September... how’s everyone else doing? I’ve got an app in for BOP now... hoping for that

Leave a comment:

• OPena37
    replied
    I've been in the hiring process since Feb 8th 2018. I've completed all requirenents, but medical. I've submitted a Request of Medical Waiver, Dec 2018, and I have yet to hear anything about it. I've emailed med review, but thier answer is a prescripted email. I'm beginning to think they lost my paperwork. Any advice or opinions will help on what to do. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CAL0231
    replied
    18-9 regular announcement

My background just cleared! To give those still waiting at this stage a sense of time, I had met with my investigator back in February of this year after passing my Poly in November of 2018. I found out about my background clearing by getting a call to schedule my drug screening this Thursday. I went back to my app and it was at 75%. That does leave me in a bit of a pickle though because I have flights booked from Tuesday – Sunday of next week to scope out three ports I am interested in picking once I get the call. I am looking at Derby Line VT, Port Huron MI, and Sault Ste. Marie MI. VT was on my initial list when I applied, MI was not. I was told since I am a vet, I can negotiate once they call me sometime in the next few weeks to see if MI is open. All three ports are usually listed on the announcements, so it shouldn’t be a problem. It would really suck though to pick one DURING my little scouting trip when I haven’t had time to see all three. Good luck to you still waiting.

Leave a comment:

• zombiemap
    replied
    My One year mark is coming up since i had my SI this friday. Hopefully polygraph comes soon

Leave a comment:

• MrAce
    replied
    18-9

Poly date for next week

Leave a comment:

• spd2008
    replied
    Hello all, going through the process as well. It's been about a year for me. I have made it through the poly passed that and now they are doing my BI. Question is they have not even finished or cleared my medical. Anyone ever seen that. I did the physical when I was fired offered afyer interview along with first PT test, but then they wanted additional stuff etc... Got that back to them, and next thing I got was the poly. Two months later I got called for sit down with BI and he's been talking to friends and employer. I have read all. Through these forums, anyone ever seen this? Also what are people seeing for drug test date and offer after the BI?

Leave a comment:

• MrAce
    commented on 's reply
    Will be 12 months for me in August since SI. Feel free to keep us updated on here!

• Whue Yhue
    replied
    i know this thread is for 18-8 and 18-9. im a 18-10 and i just passed the medical review like 2 weeks ago and im currently waiting on the POLY. My cass is sitting at 50% and im approaching the 11 month mark

Leave a comment:

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    no, but i've seen lot of 19-x EOD. lol dk whats going on...

• zombiemap
    replied
    Any news for the 18-8? Anyone EOD yet

Leave a comment:

• trinity05
    replied
    Hello 18-8 VRA applicants here’s my timeline

applied- June 2018
    exam and tentative offer- June 2018
    First EQIP submitted July- 2018
    SI- Aug 4 2018-passed
    Med exam- August 2018
    PFT- Aug 2018
    First BI- September 2018 (Investigator interviewed family member)
    Poly- April 2019
    Drug Test- May 2019
    The CALL- May 2019
    Second EQIP- May 2019
    Second BI- May 2019 (investigator interviewed work history and neighborhood)
    EOD- Sept 16
    FLETC- Oct 3
    CASS- 88% waiting on background to get cleared

Goodluck everyone!

Leave a comment:

• MrAce
    commented on 's reply
    If you haven’t failed in 3 years then you answered it correctly! If they ask you in there if you ever failed one in general then be honest because there probably is a record of it somewhere. Better be safe then sorry.

• allen2470
    replied
    Hey all ,
    So this is my 2nd time applying. I applied 4 years ago -- on the 86 form I put i had no drug use, i then admitted to the lie detector admin (like an ***) that i have used drugs, catching me in a lie and ending my chances..

so i have applied again, obviously want to stick to my story this time but I am afraid there maybe a record of me somewhere failing the test, i know on the initial application they ask if you have failed any lie detector tests in the past 3 years , which i havent but i just don't want to get in trouble.... thoughts? sorry if this is convoluted .

Leave a comment:

• SimpleLifeCA
    commented on 's reply
    V_AntCBP Well I did email them but all I got is a canned reply saying something like just be patient and wait. LOL typical federal style.

• Luckyjack90
    replied
    Hey guys. Just got out of the polygraph and I’ve got a bad feeling. I was very nervous in the beginning and the results were getting sporadic. Later in the drug section I was calm and confident, but was called out for hiding something. I had already divulged some incidentals where I was around people who used marijuana, but never used it myself. He kept asking if I had anything else to say but I maintained my stance and said I have nothing on my mind nor was I hiding anything. We ended there after about 5 or 6 hours. I’m really bummed that the test ended that way, but cautiously optimistic that I might get a retest. I’ve seen others have similar results with the drug section so I know I’m not alone. Hopefully things might work out but I’m still worried.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12272 users online. 426 members and 11846 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X