Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank020387
    commented on 's reply
    How long does it usually take to hear back from the interview?

• Redskins3
    commented on 's reply
    Everything with me has been via email.

• OCN_1
    replied
    For anyone who completed the interview, were you contacted via email confirming your result and next step? Asking due to the fact that I just recently moved about 15 minutes away from my prior residence, and had the paranoia that they would send the SF86 or other pertinent processing/paperwork without reaching out via email in regards to interview result or next steps

Leave a comment:

• jllp0014
    replied
    Hello all,
    I am from the batch of applicants who submitted minimum qualifications Jan 29th 2021. We are now waiting for exam scheduling info, as it has been postponed. I have multiple specific questions regarding the exam and PTT and was wondering if anyone who is farther along in the process can answer.
    For the ATF SA Exam:
    -I have completed the “Master the Special Agent Exam” workbook by Peterson’s and would like additional practice, particularly more math practice tests. Please give suggestions on other study books that you have found helpful for the ATF SA exam and if possible, links to buy them.
    -On test day, are the three test sections separately timed with a little rest in between?
    -Did the time feel sufficient, or should I really practice moving quickly through the problems?

On the ATF PTT:
    -For the sit-ups, it says “partner holds your ankles” – does someone put their knees on your feet for the exercise?
    -For the push-ups, if you hit the required number in faster than a minute can you stop before the minute is over and it is considered passing or must you go for the whole minute?
    Thanks everyone and best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• SDM8492
    commented on 's reply
    Just did it in NOV 2020. It was the standard give an experience where you utilized "X" skill. Best way to articulate yourself is to describe the situation, the steps/tasks you undertook, and the outcome.

• UCLA1998
    commented on 's reply
    When I went through it 2012 it was scenario based. Could have changed since then.

• Frank020387
    replied
    Does anyone know if the panel interview is pretty straight forward or more on the difficult side? More scenerio based questions related to your experience?

Leave a comment:

• Frank020387
    replied
    Does anyone know if the panel interview is pretty straight forward or more on the difficult side? More scenerio based questions related to your experience?

Leave a comment:

• MotorT3531
    commented on 's reply
    they asked if you are interested in hard to fill locations, but did not apply yet? wuht?

• NeverGiveUpTX
    replied
    I just received an e-mail in reference to Schedule B hiring for hard-to-fill locations, and if I was still interested and willing to go to those locations. I replied yes, and was told I was now on "the list".

I was invited to a virtual information session last month, but couldn't make it and this email seems to be a follow up. Any idea what this list is in reference to, and when I might get an invitation to apply?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    griffinlocke I would call them. Never a bad thing to be proactive when it comes to these schedule B announcements. They might be able to give you a recruiting email to send your resume to, but they will require your resume to add you to the info session pool and eventually apply for the announcement.

• griffinlocke
    commented on 's reply
    NYC1175 So the only contact info I could find was the generic email for my field [email protected] and a phone number for my field office (which is closer than the Miami field div). Should I just literally email or call inquiring about the next info session?

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Next announcement is in June I believe and they had the info session for that recently. The one after that is in September according to their email. Info sessions for September announcement should run in the summer. Send your resume to the email for your local FO and they will put you in the info session pool. That is how it worked at the FO I am applying out of. After the info session, if you're selected, you will get the link to the USA Jobs posting and have a 3 or 4 day window to apply on USA Jobs.

• griffinlocke
    commented on 's reply
    ChiGuy1980 south FL, but thats a good idea, I'll check out social media. Thanks man.

• ChiGuy1980
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure what area you’re in but ATF LA put something on Twitter saying to email your resume to [email protected] if you’re interested.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4212 users online. 216 members and 3996 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X