Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard anything about next step yet?

Comment

I got my email for the PTT, who else is in Ohio/Indiana?

Comment

• Alyk
        Alyk commented
        Editing a comment
        when is it scheduled ?

• kmstanton
        kmstanton commented
        Editing a comment
        Scheduled for yesterday.

Anybody here in the New Orleans division and have been sent an email for USAjobs app yet?

Comment

Anyone have a contact for recruiters?

Comment

Suit and tie for the info session or is business casual okay?

Comment

• DB9173
            DB9173 commented
            Editing a comment
            Everything you do should be suit unless you’re told otherwise

Does anyone have a link to a closed USAJobs posting, or know where to find one? I know you can't send me the link to your unique invitation, but if anyone has one from perhaps a pre-schedule B time period or doesn't mind copying and pasting it into a Word document, that would be amazing.

ATF is great in that they use recruiters with actual job experience as opposed to someone in HR to do their first level of screening. I know, however, it is still super competitive so if I can cater my resume to the USAJobs posting, I may have a fighting chance once it makes it to OPM.

Thanks, and good luck to anyone who is already in the process. I hope to join you someday.

Comment

• Redskins3
            Redskins3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello, it is now schedule B hiring. Meaning you have to attend an information session that a recruiter can get you information for. From there you will be sent the invitation link to apply in which you add your resume to USAJobs.

• kmstanton
            kmstanton commented
            Editing a comment
            I can see where your coming from trying to have your resume hit the key words of the posting, but it doesn’t work that way. Your resume will be scanned and viewed and chosen BEFORE the OPM link. So if your resume doesn’t make that first round of cuts OPM will never see it.

• FutureFed1988
            FutureFed1988 commented
            Editing a comment
            I attended an info session this summer, but haven't heard anything since. At the time, the recruiter wasn't sure when the next posting would be, but sent me some attachments with more info about the job (mostly just stuff from their site).

Any tips? I'm just trying to stay relevant, and have followed up since (including thank you emails after the info session).

• kmstanton
            kmstanton commented
            Editing a comment
            I am not sure where you would go from there besides just keeping in contact with the recruiter. My info session was before a posting. I’m not sure why they would have an info session without an upcoming opening? There was just an opening in the summer in my region- maybe they just haven’t opened it in your region yet? That might be due to not having a budget yet?

Anyone hearing any movement since the PT test?! I know everyone says Apply....and forget! Easier said than done. Crickets on this end.

Comment

• kmstanton
            kmstanton commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t heard. I was told mid November for the results of the PT but nothing. When did you take yours?

What up mannnnn. Did mine on Oct 18th and all they told me there is they are sending the results up to HQ and next is the interview. I never heard about the results. They told me then and there I passed.

Comment

• kmstanton
            kmstanton commented
            Editing a comment
            I took mine at the end of October too. The 23rd I think. They told me that I knew my numbers but they couldn’t say pass or fail- that had to come from HQ. I know I passed but am waiting for them to say it. They said interviews December or January. But my guess is- if the budget doesn’t pass on Friday then we all stall out.

Same, not pass or fail but we know we passed. I was hopefully that this process was going faster than people prior to us but hope will kill ya! So now we join the ranks of everyone else...hurry up and wait. What area are you out of?

Comment

• kmstanton
            kmstanton commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea the waiting is the worst. I’m in Ohio.

For those of us who passed the PFTT did you receive an email for interview yet?

Im out of DC

Comment

• Costanza
            Costanza commented
            Editing a comment
            No sir, we are all still on the "hurry up and wait".

Panel Interview got scheduled in 2 weeks for me!!!

Comment

• Costanza
            Costanza commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice dude. Congrats. Good luck. I gotta assume it’s just a scenario based writing sample.

• kmstanton
            kmstanton commented
            Editing a comment
            Ally- what area are you out of?

• Alyk
            Alyk commented
            Editing a comment
            I am in Miami ,FL

• kmstanton
            kmstanton commented
            Editing a comment
            I got my email for the panel interview as well! Mine did not say anything about a writing test tho. It did say it will take an hour and a half.

Got my email for the interview as well. No mention of a test either but I know they did YEARS ago, just said come suited and booted.

Comment

Does anyone know what the questions will be? They said standard uniform questions. Which means what?

Comment

• Alyk
              Alyk commented
              Editing a comment
              I had my interview two days ago. It was a no joke interview. The questions were hard

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14388 users online. 247 members and 14141 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X