300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jberry811 View Post

I've been using that book as well. I mentioned previously that the book exams are much more advanced than the questions on the ATF site. How do you feel the book compared to the actual exam?
    Without getting into to much detail about the exam the book has a great amount of practice tests to get your mindset right. I’m terrible at math but still passed.

Comment

• Much thanks for the input everyone and best of luck to all!

Comment

• Hi everyone. I am taking the exam tmrw....is the exam truly 210 mins or is that the max time? Curious how long it truly took to complete...

Thanks!

Comment

• I recently had the pleasure of speaking with retired ATF Special Agent Jay Dobyns, who graciously agreed to be interviewed for the SA Blog. Dobyns is a legendary undercover agent who infiltrated the Hells Angels.

If interested, read my take on the interview at https://www.specialagents.org/

-SA Blog

Comment

• mih pihsrow
            mih pihsrow commented
            Editing a comment
            well done. The site is really coming along.

• Any news on the written results?

Comment

• Has anyone who took their interview in Baltimore in November heard back yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston3011 View Post
              Has anyone who took their interview in Baltimore in November heard back yet?
              I did my interview in November in DC and have not heard anything yet. I don't know if they are going to send emails or letters in the mail. TBH, I'm not expecting to hear anything until end of January or February.. but that's my opinion not based on anything.

Comment

Last edited by Lrs2247; 02-22-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• kmstanton
                  kmstanton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am waiting medical clearance. I got an email yesterday stating that they have started my background, but I signed paperwork to start without the completion of the background. I have cleared that before so I’m not super concerned. Just waiting for them to say I’m cleared and get onto office selection.

• I just received an e-mail reference Schedule B hiring for January 2021. They wanted to know if I am still interested.

Not sure if they're hiring as much as the Marshals Service. I'll continue to post in this thread unless there's enough interest for a 2021 thread.

The e-mail did clearly say that the hiring process takes 2+ years. Buckling in...
                USMS Schedule B 2020

09Oct20 Info Session
                13Dec20 Notice of Invitation to Apply
                18Dec20 Applied/Written Assessment
                16Jan21 Referred for GL-5
                08Mar21 Interviewed
                19Mar21 TOL Received
                16Apr21 Contacted to schedule medical

ATF Schedule B 2021

16Jan21 Notice of Invitation to Apply
                25Jan21 Applied
                18Mar21 Notification of Referral/Eligibility

Comment

• Originally posted by Checkmate View Post
                  I just received an e-mail reference Schedule B hiring for January 2021. They wanted to know if I am still interested.

Not sure if they're hiring as much as the Marshals Service. I'll continue to post in this thread unless there's enough interest for a 2021 thread.

The e-mail did clearly say that the hiring process takes 2+ years. Buckling in...
                  Which region are you located in?

Comment

• NYC1175
                    NYC1175 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got the same emails from the Newark and the New York Field Office. Info sessions running in January for both.

• NYC1175
                    NYC1175 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As far as the 2 years thing goes, that's just a general timeframe included in all the emails. It doesn't mean people can't get hired in less than 2 years. Both emails from both field offices which sent invites to info sessions included the language about the 2 year hiring process.

• Originally posted by leotoagent1 View Post

Which region are you located in?
                  Phoenix.

The e-mail said that they are not doing information sessions due to COVID. "Consider this e-mail your information session".
                  USMS Schedule B 2020

09Oct20 Info Session
                  13Dec20 Notice of Invitation to Apply
                  18Dec20 Applied/Written Assessment
                  16Jan21 Referred for GL-5
                  08Mar21 Interviewed
                  19Mar21 TOL Received
                  16Apr21 Contacted to schedule medical

ATF Schedule B 2021

16Jan21 Notice of Invitation to Apply
                  25Jan21 Applied
                  18Mar21 Notification of Referral/Eligibility

Comment

• Any upcoming announcements / exams?
                    How to apply?
                    Can someone DM recruiter contact info. Currently in NYC.
                    Thanks
                    "If it matters to you, then you’ll find a way. If it doesn’t you’ll find an excuse."

Comment

• NYC1175
                      NYC1175 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Info sessions for the NYC field office coming up in January. Send your resume to [email protected]

• Hey guys, been trying to get in contact with a recruiter. Would anyone have an updated recruiter email out of Dallas?

Comment

• Anyone that tested in Early December hear anything back yet

Comment

• Grey De Leon
                        Grey De Leon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haven't even gotten my scores back yet, but from looking over the older post roughly a month to get scores back and get to the next stage of the process.

• It takes a little bit to get results back. I tested on 8/31, got my results back on 9/24.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6946 users online. 377 members and 6569 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X