300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice from the Pros

Anyone out there a former MP or Marine now a cop in the Chicago area? I have four months left on my enlistment and would like have something solid before its up. Problem is the testing process for all the Chicago area suburbs is drawn out, and requires applicants to appear at mandatory orientation briefs and POWER tests. Im on active duty in another state and wont be able to make these meetings.Any advice on how to overcome this problem, or just overall advice would be great.

Advice from the Pros

Originally posted by AIDTW View Post
    Anyone out there a former MP or Marine now a cop in the Chicago area? I have four months left on my enlistment and would like have something solid before its up. Problem is the testing process for all the Chicago area suburbs is drawn out, and requires applicants to appear at mandatory orientation briefs and POWER tests. Im on active duty in another state and wont be able to make these meetings.Any advice on how to overcome this problem, or just overall advice would be great.
    Can't give you much specific on Chicago PD. It might not hurt to touch base with them, as in,to see if they hire on a continuing basis or periodically. Many large agencies recruit on an almost year long basis. If that's the case with CPD, you're probably going to be in luck. Keep in mind that in hiring process, you'll probably do some considerable waiting. You might consider applying at other departments in addition to Chicago. Best of luck in whatever you do. Semper Fi!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6389 users online. 359 members and 6030 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X