300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Revilationz View Post
    However, I can speak from experience that where I am located, they do process the information into NCIC and a CFR violation for simple possession of marijuana resulted in an arrest north of here for one of my defendants.
    Who entered the warrant info into NCIC? I can see it if your a larger agency with a dispatch, etc. But most of the federal agencies in the areas I worked typically don't have a 24/7 dispatch or their own dispatch at all (contract with the county, state, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by wildlife97 View Post

Who entered the warrant info into NCIC? I can see it if your a larger agency with a dispatch, etc. But most of the federal agencies in the areas I worked typically don't have a 24/7 dispatch or their own dispatch at all (contract with the county, state, etc.)
      That is a fantastic question I don't have the answer to. I am going to find out. What I can say, is I am with one of the LM Agencies and not a large one. So, I am leaning on the Courts actually providing this information to someone who does. I will get a more definitive answer though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6264 users online. 240 members and 6024 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X