300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psycological test

So I passed my polygraph and im scheduled for my psychological test. Anyone have any information about the test???

answer honestly, not what you think they will want to hear or how you think a cop would answer. There are severl different tests out there but they all work the same, usually they are very lengthy but its not a pass/ fail type of thing... it just measures who you are upstairs and identifies psycological traits.

Comment

• KingdomMan954
      KingdomMan954 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok cool I appreciate that info.is it true they ask you questions to try and makeyou mad to see how you would react? If so I would definitely do good on that part..lol

• Gollywompas
      Gollywompas commented
      Editing a comment
      What.. this either came from some garbage tv show, or someone you should kick in the nuts immediately. cue Geico commercial "thats not how this works, thats not how any of this works"! Also there is a difference between a psych test and psych interview... the interview usually comes after the test, my above comment refers to the test portion as the interviews vary greatly depending on the shrink..

• Mf821
      Mf821 commented
      Editing a comment
      The ones I've taken have been questions like, "who do you prefer, George Washington or Abe Lincoln? Stamp collecting or coin collecting?"

• Gollywompas
      Gollywompas commented
      Editing a comment
      some of those questions are hard, bc its like would you rather build a classic muscle car or go fishing... can't a man want both!!

Re-read what you just wrote. You just FAILED, epically.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by KingdomMan954 View Post
      Ok cool I appreciate that info.is it true they ask you questions to try and makeyou mad to see how you would react? If so I would definitely do good on that part..lol
      Absolutely. Before they start the psych test, make sure you ask them about that. Let them know you're on to the them; it throws them off and puts you at the advantage.

Comment

The psych Test I took in WA was about 800 multiple choice questions and a small essay, It was followed by a pysch interview. The most important thing is to answer questions based on your actual opinion and not what you think they want to hear. They will ask you the same question 8 times worded differently and it is easier to tell the truth and be consistent then it is to remember what answer you put down 400 questions ago.

Comment

Most states require the Minnesota Multiple Personality Inventory-2 (or MMPI-2) along with an interview with either a psychiatrist or psychologist who reviews the answers and results of the interview they give you.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5651 users online. 220 members and 5431 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X