Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened with the September application opening?

Comment

• Yak
      Yak
      Forum Member
      Yak commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't believe there is a specific date. The rumor is Sept/Oct time frame.

• Winter_Patriot
      Winter_Patriot
      Forum Member
      Winter_Patriot commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone posted on another thread about it being delayed until further notice.

• Yak
      Yak
      Forum Member
      Yak commented
      Editing a comment
      It wouldn't surprise me if it didn't come out till the beginning of 2022. It's been pushed back a lot. Last word I got from an acquaintance was it's still up in the air and nothing is definitive yet. So who knows.

• I'm sorry I've been MIA, a lot of changes lately for me. I cannot believe the amount of mis-information I'm seeing on this thread. I'll try to be more available and correct some of this.

Comment

• I heard today the next HSI SA announcement is going to be an internal to ICE posting that’s coming “soon.” That’s about all I’ve got. If/when I hear more, I’ll post it.

Comment

• Expired.
    Expired.
    BulkheadBobby
    Forum Member
    Last edited by BulkheadBobby; 10-28-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for providing that info. I know things are unpredictable but do we have any sort of idea when the public posting may drop ?

Comment

• So much for that announcement..

Comment

• I haven’t heard specific dates mentioned through official channels. I also didn’t remove my post after making my claims. It’s coming… at some point.

Comment

• Can you apply for direct hire if you failed the phase 2 assessment over the summer? I’ve heard because it’s a different type of posting that the wait limit doesn’t apply

Comment

• Expired.Expired.
              BulkheadBobby
              Forum Member
              Last edited by BulkheadBobby; 11-05-2021, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Expired.Expired.
              BulkheadBobby
              Forum Member
              Last edited by BulkheadBobby; 11-05-2021, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Meeting was held today. All SA announcements are TBD. No one will provide the recruiters with any detailed information. All they will say is that it's being held up by HSI leadership.

Comment

• Originally posted by BulkheadBobby View Post
                  Meeting was held today. All SA announcements are TBD. No one will provide the recruiters with any detailed information. All they will say is that it's being held up by HSI leadership.
                  bummer to hear, but thanks for putting info out for us schlubs waiting to apply. It’s appreciated. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Comment

• Hi y’all, im guessing the next public announcement will be sometime next year. Been in contact with a recruiter since November of last year and she is even running out of excuses, i do know they don’t have direct hire authorty which is why it’s being postponed. Any insight is appreciated.

Comment

• Applicants are still being processed far as I know. Tests is still being implemented for phase 1 and phase 2. Not sure about interviews. I am only speculating, but the DHS only announcement likely had many applicants who either failed one of the phases or was weeded out for not meeting certain criteria from the original list and others are moving forward with testing and interviews that pass and meet the requirements.

Comment

• Springsteen
                        Springsteen
                        Forum Member
                        Springsteen commented
                        Editing a comment
                        For this specific announcement, do you know if your allowed to take the phase 2 assessment if you previously didn’t pass it for a different announcement? You’re right, they are taking more people now who applied for that entry level one because I think the original 500 didn’t all make it through and they need to meet the hiring needs.

• LawlessGrad
                        LawlessGrad
                        Forum Member
                        LawlessGrad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        To be honest, I do not know. That would be a HR or recruiter answer. All I know is that the rules and guidelines is a 2 year wait if failed any testing phases. I'm sure OPM will know and preclude anyone from applying to other announcements until the wait time is met. No harm in applying to another announcement, but don't be surprised if OPM sends a quick email saying "ineligible."

• Deleted post
                      Jman917
                      Forum Member
                      Last edited by Jman917; 11-09-2021, 05:29 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4351 users online. 244 members and 4107 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X