X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ifineed2
    started a topic HSI 1811 direct hire opening in March ‘19

HSI 1811 direct hire opening in March ‘19

HSI is going to do another round of Direct Hires and I’m being told it drops this month (March)...for the record I work for HSI. If you want on as an 1811 and HSI is an interest of yours, reach out. Contact the recruiter and sell yourself, if you work with HSI as another fed or state and local and are interested, now is your chance. Looking for diverse backgrounds, looking for a LOT of people this opening, and this is a great opportunity to be hired in less than a year (or so is the hope). This is an amazing agency, all I can say is study....last year we lost most applicants to failing the written test.

• Lovetocamp
    commented on 's reply
    Some dude said June 24 for test results, but a mid July time frame is more likely based on the 2018 DH.

• Alyk
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• Lucas
    commented on 's reply
    It was a joke guys...

• Costanza
    replied
    I’m pretty sure I already know my results! Math on a test...game over!

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    If you got your results today, and you haven't even taken the exam, did you actually get your results

• Rickyrecon012
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t think any results (good or bad) came out post exam yet, especially since exams aren’t done till this Saturday....

• FutureFed1988
    commented on 's reply
    If you don’t mind me asking, were they good or bad results? I’ve heard of a few getting rejection emails post-exam, but no positive emails.

• Lucas
    commented on 's reply
    lol well without emojis then I'll have to take your word for it.

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    Well, mission accomplished. I can't use the cry-face emoji in the comment section, but I assure you, I'm getting misty over here.

• Burt Macklin
    replied
    I heard a rumor that certificate selections are due by June 24, which would mean tests are graded by then. I know that is only 11 days now which seems ambitious, but my source is solid. Presumably email notifications would go out through USA Staffing not long after that. Given the process so far I think it would be good to temper expectations, but there is some reason to be cautiously optimistic.

Leave a comment:

• Lucas
    commented on 's reply
    ...because they just want to see who would cry about it and come up with some weird Mexico analogy to make sense of it. Duh.

• Lucas
    replied
    Originally posted by Lovetocamp View Post

Damn bro your posts are annoying.

Its weeks before the exam results. WEEKS. WEEKS. WEEKS. I said 3x so it would get through your head.

Last DH it took them 6 weeks to get them after the last day.
    I got my results already--and I didn't even take the exam yet. So your statement is invalid.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted...
    Last edited by Tommy_V; 06-17-2019, 11:10 AM.

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    "Guys/gals, in order to have made the cutoff, you should have applied within the first few hours or so"

If that's what they wanted then why not just set the announcement for the "first 1000" or so applicants? Why keep it open for the whole application period? That's like hijacking a plane and demanding the pilot to fly it to Mexico...

Why not just take the plane that's supposed to go to Mexico? I mean there are easier ways to do things.

Second...I guess "screw experience and education." Let's see who's up at 1 o'clock in the morning. (Ester Rolle voice) Damn...Damn...Damn!
    Last edited by Radio Raheem; 06-12-2019, 01:07 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8156 users online. 326 members and 7830 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X