Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MID2Agent
    commented on 's reply
    That's interesting, but real good for you boss! Good luck with the rest of your process!

• Bentley32
    replied
    I got a TO a couple weeks ago and was sent the eqip info. I’m entirely unsure of where I was selected to work. There is a location on the eqip but didn’t know if that’s the place I was selected or is that just where the recruiting agency is?

Leave a comment:

• B0J0B7
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll be heading to FL.

• ChiGuy1980
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! What AOR are you heading to?

• B0J0B7
    commented on 's reply
    I have taken (& passed) a poly in the past, but not for this one. I should clarify, my assumption is due to my current clearance, but I don't know the reason definitively.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Did you have to take a poly for your current TS? I have a TS-SCI but have never taken a poly, wondering if I'd need to take one for HSI.

• B0J0B7
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! And no, I have a current TS equivalent.

• SFTB26
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! No poly?

• B0J0B7
    replied
    Hey gang,

Thank you for all the wisdom & information. I've been a long time lurker, even before I bothered to create an account. This forum has taught me a lot, and I finally get to give back.

This was for the DEC 2019 DH announcement. I had no prior contact with any office/personnel in the AOR. To help with others' timeline expectations:

mid DEC19: Application submitted
    mid JAN20: Notification to complete online assessments
    early FEB20: Notice to schedule the proctored exam (Special Agent Test Battery)
    mid MAR20: Notice of test results (SATB) - roughly two weeks after test completion
    late JUN20: Notice of Referral Status
    mid SEP20: Email from the ASAC of the area I had selected; same day telephonic interview
    early OCT20: Tentative Offer
    mid OCT20: SF86 (eQIP) email
    late OCT20: Medical scheduling emails
    early MAR21: Calls to schedule meeting with Background Investigator & schedule PFT
    mid MAR21: PFT
    02 & 05APR21: Final Offer Call (HR left voicemail on the 2nd as I did not have my phone with me. Returned call after they had left for the day.)
    mid JUN21: EOD

Leave a comment:

• SFTB26
    commented on 's reply
    For the DH announcement which was supposed to be in March and is currently postponed.

• MID2Agent
    commented on 's reply
    I don't understand...did you interview for a recent DH that closed or for a future DH (which is not clear if that is even a thing)?

• SFTB26
    replied
    For the DH announcement? I just interviewed today at my local RO for the upcoming DH announcement.

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Alright thanks NYC1175 Will start from there and see what happens.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Bidstar I have zero LE experience. I have close to 5 years civilian work experience plus I'm a veteran. I went to their page, looked for their desired competencies and worked them into my resume basically. It was the same federal resume format I used for other agencies but I just tailored it to the things HSI looks for.

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    NYC1175 how you tailored your resume? Do you have a lot of experience under you belt? I don’t have much experience myself (just college and volunteer work) but I’m trying to make my resume good with what I have.
    Last edited by Bidstar; 04-02-2021, 02:18 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4415 users online. 266 members and 4149 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X