• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1811Applicant
    commented on 's reply
    jdpopo, sent you a PM.

• jdpopo
    commented on 's reply
    Not trying to get into your business but what did you need a waiver for? I'm slightly concerned about my hearing loss from the military. Curious if they'll disqualify me for it.

• 1811Applicant
    replied
    04/19 applicant here. Just had my medical waiver approved. Anyone have any sense of how long from waiver approval to PFT?

Leave a comment:

• titoCA321
    commented on 's reply
    aspiring1811 No dress code for exam. You report to a testing center that administers all types of tests for different organizations.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
    commented on 's reply
    One month or so after the last testing date.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
    commented on 's reply
    a month or so after the last testing date. that's typically when they start sending emails. you won't get anything before then.

• wolfhunter91
    replied
    I took the proctored test on 02/12/2020. I haven’t heard anything back. I’m starting to think no news is good news. Can anyone who didn’t pass the test tell me how long it was before they notified you?

Leave a comment:

• aspiring1811
    commented on 's reply
    Is there a dress code for taking this test? There was nothing on the email pertaining to the dress code and am not sure whether it is business attire, regular clothes, etc.. Thank you.

• HopefulFed27
    commented on 's reply
    For the April exam, they did not send anything official out saying you passed. People received emails letting them know they failed, but otherwise, you’ll only know you passed if you receive a TO or have offices start reaching out to you.

• redstoneboy
    replied
    When do they usually tell you if you passed the exam?

Leave a comment:

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    When they send you to the border, you have to be able to eyeball all the seized contraband and quickly convert standard to metric.

• GenesisPure1
    commented on 's reply
    ens189 The test is for all those ‘old west’ style showdowns. You know, where a criminal squares off against you and challenges you to an arithmetic competition. “We calculate Pi at high noon you dog-faced pony soldier...”

• Trooper33
    commented on 's reply
    No joke at all!

• ens189
    replied
    Entrance Exam is no joke.

Leave a comment:

• HopefulBP
    commented on 's reply
    From what a recruiter told me, it’s twice a year.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8710 users online. 239 members and 8471 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X