Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• izamsilas
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, I started out with ICE (well, hired by USCS but whatever) as a GS-5. I haven't seen a GS-5 posting in eons. That said, you found the numbers for the SAC offices. What happened when you called and asked to speak with a recruiter?

• BigZ152
    replied
    Foster that’s what i said but I’m currently a recent graduate and I am being considered for a GS5 with USMS and ATF and I was just wondering if HSI had the same considerations as these agencies lol

Leave a comment:

• Forester87
    commented on 's reply
    GS-5 for a HSI 1811 position? Lol. I really doubt that would happen. Possibly a 7 or more likely a 9 would be my guess.

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    I'm really hoping for luck with the upcoming announcement. HSI is high on my list of preferred agencies to work for as an 1811.

• txhorns2124
    commented on 's reply
    info session was today for ATF for HOU FO.

• BigZ152
    replied
    That's what I found as well; by any chance, for when you or previous others applied, is it just GS-7, or is there GS-5 as well?

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I searched high and low and I can only find phone numbers and fax numbers for the SAC (in my area at least). Next announcement will be at the end of the month and it'll be on USA Jobs.

• BigZ152
    replied
    Hi there everyone, I apologize in advance I’m new to forum and was wondering how can I get in contact with a recruiter I tried to go through the website but all there was, was phone numbers is there. Is there info session to attend like ATF,USMS or is this just strictly USAJOBS only? Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• ifineed2
    replied
    Originally posted by specialagentblog View Post
    I recently had the good fortune of interviewing legendary undercover agent Robert Mazur (retired). He is the author of the book, "The Infiltrator," with a movie by the same name (starring Bryan Cranston). His work to take down a corrupt bank and put 75+ people in jail (both narcos & corrupt bank officials) is above and beyond the call of duty. He is also recently starting to do undercover training for HSI.

https://www.specialagents.org/

-SA Blog

Leave a comment:

• redstoneboy
    replied
    Good Evening, For any of you that received the survey for the locations still needed to be filled, did you just complete the survey followed by being directed to another web page basically asking to make an account?

If so is the survey still completed without having an account made? Any information would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    New link is out!

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    Also it seems like it works on Gov computers, so if you have access one, try it on there.

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    Just got a response. They're aware of the issue, and when it's fixed they'll blast out another mass message with it.

• Donjuan85657
    commented on 's reply
    If you guys get a working link please let me know as well. Link didn’t work.

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    illini372 glad it wasn't just me! I'll let you know what I hear if they respond!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3063 users online. 163 members and 2900 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X